Kenjivania - Symphony of the Feminists

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Zeon Twilight

Re: Hanako's Chocolate Valentine - Flash Game

Post by Zeon Twilight »

I really hope you make another, the ending was so touching that I almost wept. Who knew a flash game could be so poignant.

Seriously though, great game, Akira was tough I won't lie, but I suppose not much harder than the game it was based on. Love the sense of humor this game shows and would LOVE to play anything else you make.
GIRakaCHEEZER

Post by GIRakaCHEEZER »

This was great. As everyone else already said, great job with the writing.

Kenji's badassness shines through in this. I love it. You should almost make a full game like this.
Music for a game that I am sort of working on:
Moustache Riders - Ignition
This seems to be sort of common in sigs here so...
Rin = Kenji > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

How am I supposed to fight Akira? I've seen a Youtube video with her but I don't understand what to do.

I'll say it again, the idea would deserve to be expanded. At least more boss fights with the others girls. And a final form for Lilly (or instead of her, the Rainbow Wizard comes out as the true evil demon who feeds on feels).

EDIT: nevermind, found out. You just have to replay after defeating Lilly, although I wonder if there's no way to save it and you have to fight her again every time you restart the game.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

That was just... great!
Hope that it may become a full-fledged game some day!
Seriously, I would never have guessed it was a Castlevania homage. Kenji Belmont FTW!
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
Meower

Post by Meower »

Last edited by Meower on Thu May 26, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

Oh my god this game rocks.

Its just like Castlevania, plus its pretty hard! (just like the original Castlevania -.-)
zettovyker

Re: Kenjivania - Symphony of the Feminists

Post by zettovyker »

Oh dear god, he has set free the beast! The leash is off! The chair is gone! C-GROOVE! MAX CANCEL! GENEIGIN!
That awesome moment when you stay true to yourself and people are okay with you.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Meower wrote:I might be off on something, but I only seem to find Lilly instead of Akira, is that normal or am I missing something?
To do what it is you asked about, play the game a second time WITHOUT reloading: just hit Replay from the ending screen. It will start out looking identical to the first playthrough, but it doesn't stay that way.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Absolutely superb.

The entire presentation had me lol'ing throughout, it just seems so appropriate.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
ICEheaven102

Post by ICEheaven102 »

This is so awesome. :D

Post by Guest »

Whoever created this game is a gentleman and a scholar. Good form, old chap! Good form!
Malkav

Post by Malkav »

Guest wrote:Whoever created this game is a gentleman and a scholar. Good form, old chap! Good form!
Ah, forgot to sign in when I posted that x_x; if a mod would be so kind as to eliminate the mistake, I would be very much obliged.