Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 pm
Can't say I didn't enjoy every single moment of that.
Why is the sake always gone?
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am
What. The. Hell.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 am
- Location: In ur head, weirdin' ur thoughts
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm
oh wow, I wonder how much chemical is involved in making this.
I cant seem to stop watching
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm
- Location: Your Mind, Slowly Nibbling away your Sanity
... Ok? O.o
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
, my first piece of fanfic
, my other depository of written stuffs
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 pm
- Location: Oh you know... THAT place...
It... it was all in auto tune?
I like toast!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 pm
Even though I realize how stupid this is...I giggled like a little school girl when I watched it.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 2:59 am
Oh god I cried watching this.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
If Emi were cool.