Shizune/Hanako remixes (WIP)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Misterbadguy

Re: Shizune/Hanako remixes (WIP)

Post by Misterbadguy »

Big fan of the second mix of Painful History. Very melancholic, yet still catchy. Reminds me a little of some Aphex Twin stuff, specifically the synth.

The Rin remix is good too, really looking forward to seeing more (if there is indeed more).
HAZING
futatsu

Post by futatsu »

here's the deal... i will be playing katawa shoujo non-stop for the next two weeks, so expect more after i get a hold of the full game soundtrack

in other news... :P OMGWTFBBQ KATAWA SHOUJO COMES OUT TOMORROW. I WILL BE STAYING UP ALL NIGHT.:o
V2Blast

Post by V2Blast »

Why was I such a fool to (accidentally) stay up the previous night?

...Meh, not like I'm doing anything tomorrow either anyway. I can stay up through sheer force of will if I must.

ANYWAY. Great remixes. I liked "Painful history" v1, but I like v2 even more. Starts out with the same piano and then gets more electronic-y. Good stuff. It feels like it would go great with end-game credits. "making some progress" is alright, but nothing too special yet (in my opinion). And, really, you can't go wrong with any possible remix of Rin's theme "Parity", so "I don't feel that our relationship is yet on the level where i could allow you to do that" is naturally as awesome as or more awesome than the original.

:mrgreen:
Pie is delicious.
futatsu

Post by futatsu »

i've got a pretty nice build of a new painful history remix. it hits hard man.
i'm also trying to go back and 'tune up' some old remixes, then release all of them in a zip, for your listening pleasure.

if anyone has any experience in the producing field, i would love to collaborate or something.