Katawa Crash (FAQ, DL link, and to-do log first post)
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:28 pm
- Q: wtf
A: I know, right?
- Q: wtf is katawa crash
A: It's a lot like Nanaca Crash.
- Q: link where?
A: 0.8.36 Stand-alone player (Windows). (new link)
- Q: How does the Rin timer/Multiball/Mishkkiri work, who is Spiderman/the plane guy/etc etc etc?
A: You'll just have to wait for the next version of the game wiki. That said, in the interim there's always the KC entry on TVTropes.
- Q: Where is the scoreboard link again?
A: The scoreboard is right here.
- Q: Anything else?
A: There's a @KatawaCrash Twitter now for updates and generic infodumping purposes.
- Q: wtf
- Core features:
- Ending credits
- Lilly's special
- Top Secret Episode
- Daily Double
- Emi's Mom's House
- Snow particles for intro screen
- Retrofit a few things from KS Act 1 to KS Full versions
- Some achievements are going to be added/dropped/re-tiered
- Known bugs:
- Achievements "April Fools" and "I'm Here To Save Flash Gaming" are broken
- Achievement "Look Ma No Hands" is buggy (you have to click after going 25,000 without clicking to get it)
- Achievements awarded after the end of a run (What Exactly Were You Waiting For, etc) are not saved to the savefile until you finish the next run