Katawa Crash (FAQ, DL link, and to-do log first post)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

pibby

Re: Katawa Crash (FAQ, DL link, and to-do log first post)

Post by pibby »

Love this game. I can't ever play this with a straight face, especially when I witness a new event :lol:
DukeofMurk

Post by DukeofMurk »

Why is this soooooooooooooooo addicting?? I could spend hours on this.
Katasapance

Post by Katasapance »

OMG Addams Family Pinball

ADDAMS FAMILY PINBALL
Hardcastle

Post by Hardcastle »

Does anyone know where the data in the stand-alone version is saved? I'd like to transfer it to my new computer.
Heatth

Post by Heatth »

Hardcastle wrote:Does anyone know where the data in the stand-alone version is saved? I'd like to transfer it to my new computer.
In Windows7 it is:

C:\Users\[computer name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random letters and numbers]\localhost\[path to game]

Do not know about other versions of Windows, but must be something similar.
Wren

Post by Wren »

Heatth wrote:
Hardcastle wrote:Does anyone know where the data in the stand-alone version is saved? I'd like to transfer it to my new computer.
In Windows7 it is:

C:\Users\[computer name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random letters and numbers]\localhost\[path to game]

Do not know about other versions of Windows, but must be something similar.
C:\Documents and Settings\"User name"\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"random numbers/letters"\localhost\"path to game" for windows XP
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
Shilag

Post by Shilag »

Hello, I just have one tiny request for this game!
I love it a ton, my record so far is around 84km, but one thing has been annoying me (more than the unfinished aspects).

Please make it so that you can access the pause/menu, bgm, sfx and Reset at any time, even during animations.
It's a bit frustrating when I want to retry, only to press the menu right as a character, forcing me to unpause, wait for the animation to finish, pause then reset.
Also frustrating was that I was playing a few games silently while doing other stuff, and I managed to get the Misha+Misha encounter, but by that point I couldn't access the menu to turn on the music or sound, so I could just watch as everything happened, without knowing what it sounded like. It was dreadful!

Please change that!
Great game!
Last man sitting

Post by Last man sitting »

So is anything else being added to the game now? or is it complete? Personally I'd love some more references to things that happen after act 1

(lemon scented lube instead of piggies?)
gainare_tottori

Post by gainare_tottori »

Last man sitting wrote:So is anything else being added to the game now? or is it complete?
See first post. KC version 1.0 will be the "complete" version.
Shilag wrote:Please make it so that you can access the pause/menu, bgm, sfx and Reset at any time, even during animations.
For various technical reasons this would be extremely long and bothersome to code and probably introduce a lot of unwanted bugs on top of it all, so I can safely say the pause menu is not going to be changed from its current setup.
MoteKidelec wrote:In any case, I'd really like to get this on that leaderboard if I can
The leaderboard is for private beta testing versions. I'm still thinking about what form it will take for version 1.0 (side note: the hacked version screenshots some of y'all been posting are not really motivating me to work too hard on re-activating it)
<Doomfest> Oh god what is art
<Juno> Baby don't hurt me
<duanemoody> don't hurt me
<Juno> No moe
Kanodin

Post by Kanodin »

LOL the tecmo bowl shit has me rolling. Well played good sir, well played.
FstrthnU

Post by FstrthnU »

Christ, I must have gotten 20 something achievements just on this run. Nailed all 5 characters at least once, got multiball twice, saved by Rinai Circulation twice, almost got 1000m high, the list goes on... (and no Wahahas used! I just sat and watched)
Minus One

Post by Minus One »

Any way to see your past records?

Got 210k on my second playthrough and I didn't even knew it was cap worthy.
ArmchairTitan

Post by ArmchairTitan »

I have created an account just to come and tell you how awesome this game is.

Me and a group of four friends play this all the time over Ventrilo like some sort of terrifying religious cult. It's more addictive than pinball.

We're all greatly looking forward to the additions you have planned in the complete version.

Here is my high score:

themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Protip: getting Shizune's RUMBA mode when you multiball = absolute win.
FstrthnU

Post by FstrthnU »

I might upload the picture when this run finishes, but I got up to 3000m height (and 275m/s speed). Yeah
And my run got up to 165,000 before I had to leave the computer.