Katawa Crash (FAQ, DL link, and to-do log first post)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

kotomikun

Re: Katawa Crash (FAQ, DL link, and to-do log first post)

Post by kotomikun »

Oh my God I think I just died laughing and was reanimated by the science teacher only to die laughing again. And then everything exploded.

Edit: Guess I should leave that out since it's kind of a spoiler, if such a game can have such things.
PokeHacker

Post by PokeHacker »

@T7b & @Guest Fuuuuuuck I don't know shit about high scores. Now I'm depressed... But still, epic game. What is the background music playing during the game, the Japanese (I presume) song that sounds direly cool and fast paced?
T7b

Post by T7b »

Read the whole thread.. The answer is there.
nalgas

Post by nalgas »

Or if you don't feel like digging through the entire thread, most stuff is on the wiki. The soundtrack section has links to all the songs used.
Mahogany

Post by Mahogany »

Thank you for wasting my almost entire second semester. Always come back from uni for some Katawa Crashy goodness. I've set a few niceish scores and that and have all the medals bar the bugged ones. Mind you I always have a mate to beat me... -.- So I have to crack on haha
Hishy-kyun

Post by Hishy-kyun »

Howdy. Long time lurker, first time poster.

An interesting thing happened to me tonight. I multiballed twice, which was amazing enough in and of itself, and during the second multiball Shizune would not go out of RUMBA mode so every time I struck her I'd either get Obama'd or get her special. This resulted in near-invincibility.. the only lethal objects were Gendo and Yuuko after pig-bouncing like 20 times consecutively. I meant to save the kcrashdata.sol file to post here and prove no hax but I F***ING CLOSED FIREFOX FGSDFGSDF and lost it.

Not as impressive as some of the posts here, I know, but it felt pretty rad to me. About the only thing I didn't do was Ultimate Drill Works.
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

1 go: Unlimited Drill Works, Rin in a Bin, Multiball, 6 Wahaha's stored at once, Gabe Newell, over 133000 m, at least 15 achieves,
...and a Student Council Get. And a partridge in a pear tree.
There needs to be some designated place for showing off scores on this thing.
Attachments
PROOF
PROOF
Katawa Crash.jpeg (371.02 KiB) Viewed 6352 times
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Mahogany

Post by Mahogany »

Ouch. All em Wahahas saved. Still gutting to get councilled when you have a load of them there, even if it wasn't in your interest to use them yet.
Tailikku

Post by Tailikku »

I had 14 Mishas saved up one time.

FOURTEEN.

Oh hey Shizune what's up.
Mahogany

Post by Mahogany »

What, what, what what whaaat??? Huge, huge sum of Mishas! Got a fair bit of FUN FUN FUN then? Worst Shizune is going at a good speed and height, try and hit the Wahaha, oops it didn't...It's OK though you landed on Yuuko! Get some piggies and the relevant special light. Then when he's coming down again, you try and use the Wahaha, fails AGAIN, but don't worry, it looks like it'll land on Shizune for the Big Guns!
WRONG! He lands 1mm infront of her, using a piggy on the ground before hitting her. Fist through the laptop moment.
kotomikun

Post by kotomikun »

So, I just got Unlimited Drill Works twice in a single run, and then electrocuted myself directly into the student council, ending the run just short of my previous record...

...I can't imagine what I could say about that that could make it sound more absurd. Does that mean I win?

Oh, and I had 7 Mishas left, too.
Mahogany

Post by Mahogany »

AEDing into council is my least favourite way to go, as you know it's sorta your fault lol...I take it you were trying to Misha directly after the drill works? Infact, has anyone ever managed to do that???
Hishy-kyun

Post by Hishy-kyun »

kotomikun wrote:So, I just got Unlimited Drill Works twice in a single run, and then electrocuted myself directly into the student council, ending the run just short of my previous record...

...I can't imagine what I could say about that that could make it sound more absurd. Does that mean I win?

Oh, and I had 7 Mishas left, too.
The one time I got Unlimited Drill Works I hit the ground (clearing all of my specials) and bounced immediately into Shizune. I was so mad I put it down and didn't pick it back up for a week. :evil:
kotomikun

Post by kotomikun »

Finally got that nasty 1500-meter height achievement (and probably broke the sound barrier if you take both axes into account) thanks to numerous sequential specials, including several Shizunes. I would have bumped it up even higher with some Wahahas, but Hisao crossed the screen so fast my rapid clicks didn't even register:

Also, if you hit Thurman Thomas while you're on fire, he gets to play Ultimate Hot Potato: