The Emifall (was: Emi sprites thread.)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Bara

Re: Emi sprites thread.

Post by Bara »

Silentcook wrote:
ze spy wrote:Not to be rude but I'm surprised you found it funny considering it basically says the devs don't know what they're doing, even though it's satire.
Well, I suppose I just have more of a sense of humor than you expected then. Especially when faced with things that hit uncomfortably close to home. :mrgreen:
I suspect most of the Dev team have had a few passing thoughts akin to some of those in the parody. A project of this length, with this many people involved in a learn-as-you-go effort? Yeah, If you can't laugh at yourself I bet you would quit or go bat-shit crazy, and since these are the left overs... errr... the Dev's who could stick it out... :wink:

(Of course there is absolutely no reason they can't be BOTH bat-shit crazy and laughing at themselves at the same time.) :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Hamadyne

Re: Emi sprites thread.

Post by Hamadyne »

Very funny.

Those hand motions got me. PERFECT.
DuaneMoody

Re: The Emifall (was: Emi sprites thread.)

Post by DuaneMoody »

No longer available in delicious YouTube flavor.
Last edited by DuaneMoody on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bara

Post by Bara »

As funny as I find the clip filled as it is with KS in-jokes directed at Devs I'm really doubting if most of the common run on YouTube will ever get the jokes. But then again, maybe I'm underestimating people. Maybe more than forum lurkers will understand it.

Even the tags on it made me smile. Fanwank and Devwank pretty well sums the whole thing up. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I had to fav it. This had to by far be one of the best uses of subbing I have ever seen; next to making Japanese anime avaliable to the unilingual person.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Now someone needs to dub it - it's very confusing if the Sub and the Dub say completely different things. Had to mute to watch.
Very funny anyway.
There's another version out there where Hitler complains about the vuvuzelas at the soccer worldcup:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

There are plenty of versions. I think this meme is at least three years old, maybe more.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

EternalLurker wrote:There are plenty of versions. I think this meme is at least three years old, maybe more.
Well the film did come out in 2004 if i'm correct and I know it is still a popular meme; or poplar in this case.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

It's an unkillable meme; the film company that owns "Downfall" had youtube remove all the parody clips, which were immediately replaced by Hitler complaining about the film company removing all the clips. I think they gave up after a while.