Katawa Shoujo Superheroes: Because, why not?

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Minister of Gloom

Katawa Shoujo Superheroes: Because, why not?

Post by Minister of Gloom »

There's this one cripple guy in America, and I heard that he has a school for teenage superheroes or something. A school full of busty girls, one blind dude, and one crazy hairy dude who is an anthropomorphic personification of manliness.
Think about it for a moment. It makes perfect sense.
And I am totally high on raspberry juice right now, and we have already tried wayyy wackier projects, so, as I said, why not?

Let's make a team of superheroes out of the cast. Come on, you know you want to.
Here's my sketch of the thing, to kick-start it:

Hanako: My first thought was, of course, some sort of invisibility, but that seems a little too easy for some reason. So we give her fire manipulation powers. Ultimate Yandere , now twice as hot and probably twice as crazy. Have fun.
Lilly: If Hanako isn't invisible, Lilly can be. Perhaps I find that funny because the Hebrew term for "invisible" is "Ro'e Ve'Eno Nir'e", which literally means "seeing and unseen". Well, Lilly is even better: unseeing and unseen. Plus, it solves one of the problems with invisibility if you want to sound all technical and stuff: if light passes through you like this, it won't interact with your eyes, which means you will be blind. Not much of a problem for this girl.
Shizune: She'd make a good villain, no? She's got the whole "manipulative overlordly mastermind" thing going on, and she even has a henchman already(A scary henchman. One that won't ever stop laughing. loudly. Like, some crazy serial murderer or something). One way or the other, mind control powers are probably it. They may or may not require her to remove her shirt.
Emi: Is Super Speed cheap here? If they are, we can just go for the "enhanced physicality" package: you get super running(she already kind of has this one, though), super lifting, super jumping(wish fulfillment!), and if you get the right person to draw you, theres a very good chance you would get super boobs(more wish fulfillment!)
Rin I'd say "reality warping" or something like that, but that would require her to be a part of reality. I guess we can go with telekinesis or something, then. If nothing else, it sure helps carry things around when you have no arms.
Hisao: He's a psychic(and a spy), and Kenji is all on to him. Some psychic manipulation might be involved with the fact that every female he meets is hungry for his d*ck. Maybe that's why Shizune seems to be nervous about him: he's a threat to her dominion.
Kenji: SUPER MANLINESS
Akira: SUPER MANLINESS
Yuuko: unknown(for now)
Mr. Nurse: unknown(for now), but his obsessivness over keeping his secret identity must mean that it's something big.
Mutou: unknown(for now)

Hehe. Just had the greatest idea ever for a piece of fan-art. You get Shizune as the Joker, Misha as Quinn(naturally), Lilly as Mr Freeze, Emi as the Penguin(let's laugh at short people!), Rin as Poison Ivy, and Hanako as Two-Face(duh). They are plotting around a table, and Kenji is standing in the shadows in a ridiculous batsuit, looking grim and manly.
You can expect the painting once I get my skills above the stickman level. But I promise I'll get to that one day.

Anyway, discuss on. Or don't. If I managed to make someone get a good laugh, I am happy with tonight's work.
Man, I have to stop making those stupid mental projects. They are hazardous for my sanity.

Good night
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Esa94

Re: Katawa Shoujo Superheroes: Because, why not?

Post by Esa94 »

What the christ.

Also how can you be high on raspberry juice?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Minister of Gloom wrote: Hehe. Just had the greatest idea ever for a piece of fan-art. You get Shizune as the Joker, Misha as Quinn(naturally), Lilly as Mr Freeze, Emi as the Penguin(let's laugh at short people!), Rin as Poison Ivy, and Hanako as Two-Face(duh). They are plotting around a table, and Kenji is standing in the shadows in a ridiculous batsuit, looking grim and manly.
You can expect the painting once I get my skills above the stickman level. But I promise I'll get to that one day.
Does that leave Hisao as Robin. What is with a grown man in a rubber suit running around with a small boy in tights. Kids these days.
:lol: Now I know this has to be drawn.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

I pictured Emi more as Bane...
ibarazaki_bane.png
ibarazaki_bane.png (135.13 KiB) Viewed 10963 times
I. WILL. BREAK YOU...

IF YOU DON'T JOG OR EAT PROPERLY.

Thought those were legblades? They actually store caches of venom which pump into her stumps.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

I always imagined the main cast of characters as, like, ninja (or if you want to be technical, kunoichi).

Yes, I am a Naruto nerd. Don't judge me.

Anyway, Lilly has heightened sense of hearing (obviously) and smell. Very skilled at close-combat (cane-sword...again), since one of the biggest advantages of being an assassin/ninja-type character is attacking from behind or from the shadows, and you can't attack Lilly because she WILL hear you coming. Or detect your presence through smell. Also, thrown kunai make a slight whistling noise. Probably has healing ability due to her caring nature. Possibly weak to smoke bombs due to their incessant hissing and irritating smoke.

Hanako...it's cliche by now, but obviously skilled at stealth, possibly an expert spy due to always attempting to fade from view. Probably picked up some healing skills from Lilly, but can't heal her extensive scarring due them being inflicted by a particular sort of fire...I don't know, maybe her father (also a spy, perhaps) got discovered by the enemy he was observing and was "taken out" and she got caught in between. She may look like a "Shrinking Violet" now, but she has a half-mask (maybe the white masks of the ANBU?) she sometimes uses to cover the right side of her face. Come on, you know that would look awesome!

Emi...I want to say that her prosthetic legs are these streamlined wooden/metal contraptions that have all sorts of functions and such. They are definitely shaped like normal legs, you wouldn't be able to tell that they're fake from a distance...until secret compartments or defensive techiques start popping out...she certainly has the proper build: quick, agile, high physical endurance. Being short is not a requirement, but it does seem to help somewhat.

Rin...Um, maybe she has special shoulder modifications that let her use thin streams of chakra as arms? It certainly would be daunting to face down someone with 4 (or more) glowing "arms", each holding various throwing weapons and such. Also, as I posted in the fighting game thread, her close-combat style would be various kicks and maybe using the chakra "arms" for combat purposes.

Shizune...I'm thinking something similar to the Byakugan...she'll probably need that 360-degree field of vision, since hearing is pretty darn important for any assassin/ninja-type character. She will, of course, still be an excellent tactician, developing a code of hand signs for any on-the-fly change in plans.

Misha...um...most likely staying close to Shizune, acting as support, etc. I am starting to run out of ideas again.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Sgt_Frog wrote:I always imagined the main cast of characters as, like, ninja (or if you want to be technical, kunoichi).
DID SOMEONE WANT NINJAS!??
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

MoG... You're insanely brilliant XD
Sgt_Frog wrote:Emi...I want to say that her prosthetic legs are these streamlined wooden/metal contraptions that have all sorts of functions and such. They are definitely shaped like normal legs, you wouldn't be able to tell that they're fake from a distance...until secret compartments or defensive techiques start popping out...she certainly has the proper build: quick, agile, high physical endurance. Being short is not a requirement, but it does seem to help somewhat.
Puppet Techniques - she actually got her legs cut off on purpose, then replaced them with puppet parts
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune

Post by Guest »

Rin...Um, maybe she has special shoulder modifications that let her use thin streams of chakra as arms? It certainly would be daunting to face down someone with 4 (or more) glowing "arms", each holding various throwing weapons and such. Also, as I posted in the fighting game thread, her close-combat style would be various kicks and maybe using the chakra "arms" for combat purposes.
That really made me think of Rin being Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star going ATATATATATATATATA. Needless to say I lol'd a bit.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Minister of Gloom wrote: Hanako: My first thought was, of course, some sort of invisibility, but that seems a little too easy for some reason. So we give her fire manipulation powers. Ultimate Yandere , now twice as hot and probably twice as crazy. Have fun.
...And she freaks out everytime she has to use her powers...
Actually, I think she'd rather die than use fire-related powers at all.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Minister of Gloom

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Minister of Gloom wrote: Hanako: My first thought was, of course, some sort of invisibility, but that seems a little too easy for some reason. So we give her fire manipulation powers. Ultimate Yandere , now twice as hot and probably twice as crazy. Have fun.
Fucked up superheroes are a staple of the genre. It would only make things cooler :D
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:
Fucked up superheroes are a staple of the genre. It would only make things cooler :D
I see what you did there.

Well played :lol:
Hanako Lover
Minister of Gloom

wait! There's more! By drawing upon the cliched laws of drama prevalent in superhero movies/comics, we can only conclude that Hanako's burns(and possibly the death of her father) were the result of her learning(?) to use her powers.
Cue madness and guilt.
Saika

Post by Saika »

Oh god..... do I see a fanfic in the works?
Minister of Gloom

Even if there was, it wouldn't be one that you will ever get to read... Until I am absolutely sure that my English is good enough, I am not even going to try writing English language fanfiction(and I don't see much point in putting Hebrew fanfiction here, where only I will be able to read it anyway).
I believe this method will save me much embarrassment.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Hi, I'm the one who wrote the "what if the girls were ninja" post. After a little fiddling with a English to Romaji translator, I've found that Emi has a "kekkai genkai" or a "bloodline limit", also known as a secret special trait or technique that everyone seems to have for some reason.

Anyway, Emi and every female in her clan (and a few males) have the Koinugan. Very roughly translated, it means..."puppy dog eyes".