Shall we give Bliss Stage: Katawa Stage another try?

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Tsundere Lightning

Shall we give Bliss Stage: Katawa Stage another try?

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Would anyone be interested in giving a Katawa Shoujo themed Bliss Stage game another shot?

Bliss Stage, to those who missed it, is the anime-styled tabletop roleplaying game about teenage soldiers, in a world without adults, desperately fighting a psychic war with love as their weapon.

Relationships are power in that game, quite literally; they form the weapons and armor of a psychic construct.

Intimacy is raw attack power, ranging from a crappy piece of crap crap progressive knife for grudgingly working together, to something that has it's own 30 second, Dynamic Kill cutscene for... well... [shimmie=476]this.[/shimmie]

Trust is armor; Shizune signs Jump and Misha asks "How high, hmmn~?" which would make that relationship soak up a lot of damage. Watch out not to break the delicate bits of Lilly's relationship to her is all I can say. Things like that.

Who would be interested in playing this game - OFF SITE, over GMAIL or Freenode IRC? I'd gamemaster. I would prefer for most of the cast to be canon characters, but will accept well-thought original characters.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
Spector29

Re: Shall we give Bliss Stage: Katawa Stage another try?

Post by Spector29 »

I'm not terribly familiar with Bliss Stage, but I could give it a shot.

Although the Idea doesen't seem too popular.
arisadelle

Post by arisadelle »

Sounds interesting. Don't think I'd have time for it once the semester starts up but I'll lurk like hell
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

I...think you guys missed the boat by a wide margin here.