DVD cover

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

kosherbacon

Re: DVD cover

Post by kosherbacon »

Call me a sick bastard(because I am,) but if I saw that at a store, I'd totally buy that boxing over ones that more accurately depict the game. :D

Also the synopsis on the back seems to have been cut off mid-sentence.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

yeah i just noticed that. I'll fix that probably later today, since the file takes a few minutes to open in PS because of the size.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Sorry, for necroing, but has anyone ever made a CD-case size cover instead of all these DVD-size ones?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Sorry, for necroing, but has anyone ever made a CD-case size cover instead of all these DVD-size ones?
I did. I was working on it but then I switched over to a dvd sized cover for convenience. :P
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Kainazzo

Post by Kainazzo »

Some good stuff here! I've always wanted to try my hand at custom covers, so I've been diddling around with this for the past few hours in Paint.NET. At this point I'm out of ideas, so I'll leave this here if anyone has any insight or pointers. One thing I do plan to correct later is the "Can you..." text, which is just copied in right now since I don't know the font used. I'm trying to keep a somewhat minimal approach, so I don't plan to fill in the back. Should I?

Edit: Redid the whole thing, now it's in proper printing size.
Edit2: Tweaked DVD logo, stray pixels, corner logo, and Emi portrait.
TheSquishyTanker

Post by TheSquishyTanker »

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes by bumping an older topic, but I recently made a cover for the game and I decided to share.
Feel free to point out anything wrong with it.
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

TheSquishyTanker wrote:Hope I'm not stepping on any toes by bumping an older topic, but I recently made a cover for the game and I decided to share.
Feel free to point out anything wrong with it.
I like this. My only qualm is with that blank space on the back cover, near the bottom right. The rest of the cover is very full, so perhaps consider putting something there :3
"Do something you can't, just because you can." - In other words, troll life.
TheSquishyTanker

Post by TheSquishyTanker »

I actually worked on it a bit more last night, and I fixed that empty space. Hopefully it doesn't look too crowded.
(also, I noticed Imgur uploads the image as a jpg, I'll upload the picture on Mediafire for printing)
http://www.mediafire.com/?pyewcptzv0rraew