K-S Inside (Intel Inside Logo Parodies)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

kosherbacon

Re: K-S Inside (Intel Inside Logo Parodies)

Post by kosherbacon »

EternalLurker wrote:ShizunOS doesn't break the sound card. They fixed that with patch 2.Mi.1 ages ago.

Of course, the patch keeps your volume at max at all times, so it can break your speakers and your eardrums instead. Yet another reason I hate that OS.
At least you get a trial version of Risk to play. On the other hand, it does force you to register and pay for it as soon as you start winning. Stick with the actual board game.

Oh yeah, before we completely derail the hell out of Shance's thread, how about a Nurse-kun anti-virus logo?
DESU

Post by DESU »

kosherbacon wrote:before we completely derail the hell out of Shance's thread
i think it's been pretty much on-track
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

The HanakOS is kind of nice. I'm really liking the ebook library it comes with but had to uninstall my chat clients. Anytime somebody IMed me, my computer would freeze or BSOD.
Shance

Post by Shance »

DESU wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:before we completely derail the hell out of Shance's thread
i think it's been pretty much on-track
Oh don't mind me here. I'm just sitting in my chair, enjoying the lulz. Carry on.

Also, Nurse-kun antivirus logo? Which antivirus?
Shizune: ...!
Misha used Echo Screen on Shizune.
It had no effect.
Shizune: ...
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

I just got the IwanekOS, and it is really faulty.It runs fine for like 5 minutes, then the entire system suddenly crashes, and I have to spend fucking weeks trying to fix it. Is anyone else getting this problem? It's really annoying.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:I just got the IwanekOS, and it is really faulty.It runs fine for like 5 minutes, then the entire system suddenly crashes, and I have to spend fucking weeks trying to fix it. Is anyone else getting this problem? It's really annoying.
I see your problem
'IwanekOS'
You got the pirated version, you should've got 'IwanakOS' ;)
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Peorth wrote:
Captain Niggawatts wrote:I just got the IwanekOS, and it is really faulty.It runs fine for like 5 minutes, then the entire system suddenly crashes, and I have to spend fucking weeks trying to fix it. Is anyone else getting this problem? It's really annoying.
I see your problem
'IwanekOS'
You got the pirated version, you should've got 'IwanakOS' ;)
Yeah, the bootleg IwanakOS is actually the only fully functional operating system mentioned in the thread. Good luck finding the real thing, though. Working copies only sold for like a day in winter of '07 and they quickly withdrew support of it after only six weeks.

The "leaked" IwanekOS ISOs you see floating around are the first step in 4LS's computer repair scam. They want you to either keep sending your busted system over to be checked on and repeatedly repaired at a misfit "school' for crippled computers, or have you try fixing it yourself over and over again with several (dys)functionally different girl-themed operating systems, none of which are perfect. If you make allowances for their shortcomings, the crippled OSs can be made to work, but they're all an an aquired taste with different features that rarely overlap and don't work for all users.

I'm currently Running AkiraOS. It works beautifully but the GUI confuses the hell out of me. Everything looks suspiciously similar to the NomiyaCP and MutOS, but the layout and functions more resemble the "girl" systems. To make things worse, it looks like it makes all the data ports require a Male-Male adaptor to work with anything other than syncing up with systems that have the upcoming HideakiOS, which has its GUI/functions reversed the other way and only works with systems that have their own data ports reversed, which in turn requires female-female adaptors.

Head Asplode.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

I have a little problem with my HanakOS. I can only use half of the memory on my hard drive. Whenever I'm away from the computer, HanakOS starts rearranging the files on the hard drive according to a strange file system called FTFS (Floor Tile File System). It seems as if every second byte on the hard drive is left out for no obvious reason. :(
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Panty Supervisor wrote:I have a little problem with my HanakOS. I can only use half of the memory on my hard drive. Whenever I'm away from the computer, HanakOS starts rearranging the files on the hard drive according to a strange file system called FTFS (Floor Tile File System). It seems as if every second byte on the hard drive is left out for no obvious reason. :(
Well, I guess I'll be waiting till they fix that before installing it, then. I hope they find a solution to that quick, I really want to try a fully working HanakOS.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

computer software jokes ftw.

While running my HanakOS, my graphics card burned to a crisp...
f8th

Post by f8th »

EternalLurker wrote:ShizunOS doesn't break the sound card. They fixed that with patch 2.Mi.1 ages ago.

Of course, the patch keeps your volume at max at all times, so it can break your speakers and your eardrums instead. Yet another reason I hate that OS.
Eventually, I just unplugged my speakers, so I can't hear anything. My eardrums aren't bleeding, though, and that's a nice change. Even without sound, the ShizunOS is so dang efficient that I can't bring myself to switch back to the less efficient, but more user friendly LilOS.
Ricky Controversy

Post by Ricky Controversy »

I recently picked up the Tezuka Red Hair distro and I'm a little baffled by its response to very simple command input. If I click my mouse, sometimes it will open an art program, other times it will display an error saying "The problem's in your hard drive." Please help!
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Ricky Controversy wrote:I recently picked up the Tezuka Red Hair distro and I'm a little baffled by its response to very simple command input. If I click my mouse, sometimes it will open an art program, other times it will display an error saying "The problem's in your hard drive." Please help!
If you buy a retail version, you get a typing wand you can stick in your mouth or between your toes.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

@Ricky
Oh... that distro... It's a bit sad that it seems it was released when it still is on early beta stages, since it currently works properly only with touchpads and that typing wand-thingy, so it gets confused quite often when using something else than what it was strictly designed for. It also has accute problems at times when writing and accessing data in the RAM modules, as if it simply forgets things that it was doing and wanders off at times... quite distressing when being short on time for work. But when it comes to working with VRAM, though, it's quite impressive, fast and reliable. After all, it was designed for graphic artists so you can't do much else with it at the moment.
There's a very sweet update available that fixes some minor bugs and it comes with the prussian blue theme, which is just LOVE. I highly recommend updating your RedHair if only for that theme alone.
toad

Post by toad »

Anybody tried one of the dual processor set ups yet. I'm wonder about the Rin/Emi rig? Probably real fast but not to handy on the more complex applications.