Demotivators

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

scopedknife

Demotivators

Post by scopedknife »

Made a couple of Rin demotivators, so I thought I'd make my first thread a demotivator thread! Now anybody else who does the demotivator thing can post here lol

Please find aforementioned demotivators attached.

Thanks,

S_K
Attachments
conclusions.jpg
conclusions.jpg (89.99 KiB) Viewed 10289 times
rin tezuka demotivator.jpg
rin tezuka demotivator.jpg (73.62 KiB) Viewed 10352 times
"Do something you can't, just because you can." - In other words, troll life.
Random Person

Re: Demotivators

Post by Random Person »

Have you asked the devs if you could use their sprites and in-game screenshots?
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

Random Person wrote:Have you asked the devs if you could use their sprites and in-game screenshots?
No... Should I have? If so, I'll happily do so, and will compliantly take them down if the subsequent answer is no. But in the mean time, find another attached.
S_K
Attachments
kenji setou demotivator.jpg
kenji setou demotivator.jpg (67.76 KiB) Viewed 10197 times

Post by Guest »

scopedknife wrote:
Random Person wrote:Have you asked the devs if you could use their sprites and in-game screenshots?
No... Should I have? If so, I'll happily do so, and will compliantly take them down if the subsequent answer is no. But in the mean time, find another attached.
S_K
Hey, Murako here. Unfortunately I must put the kibosh on this whole thing. Our sprites are sacred works and we don't want them being used for such banal and meaningless wastes of time. Anime music videos are one thing, motivational posters are another.

Consider this your first warning.

Actual moderator note: Pretending to be a moderator will not go down well. This is your only warning.
Exhau

Post by Exhau »

Ugh, those are horrid. There's no way you actually tried when making these. They're just a screencap combined with inane, unfunny text.
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

Exhau wrote:Ugh, those are horrid. There's no way you actually tried when making these. They're just a screencap combined with inane, unfunny text.
Sounds like any other of these motivational things. What's your point?
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Guest wrote:, Murako here.
Excuse me, who are you... guest poster?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Ragnarok1991388

Post by Ragnarok1991388 »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Guest wrote:, Murako here.
Excuse me, who are you... guest poster?
I know one thing he isn't on the dev/mod list, so his opinion doesn't matter.

Anyway, back on topic, I kinda like these, granted I am easily amused. :mrgreen:
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

My whole point in these was to just put up something simple and meaningless for my first post.
Granted I didn't really try when making them, but that's
A) Because I wanted to put up something simple and meaningless that wouldn't take me a long time
B) Because I was very tired.
Besides, I'd already made them, so I thought I might as well put them up.

Anyway, should I be at all worried about this Guest who acts like a Mod?

And for those who don't like mine, why don't you try to best them? Then we'd have something even funnier to laugh at (I know, mine aren't particularly funny)
Consider this an open invitation to kick my ass at demotivator making! ^_^
S_K
Ragnarok1991388

scopedknife wrote:should I be at all worried about this Guest who acts like a Mod?
No, just ignore him and he will go away.

And anyway like I said I actually thought "the blind, japanese Harry Potter" was very funny. :mrgreen:
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

Ragnarok1991388 wrote:
scopedknife wrote:should I be at all worried about this Guest who acts like a Mod?
No, just ignore him and he will go away.

And anyway like I said I actually thought "the blind, japanese Harry Potter" was very funny. :mrgreen:
I'm glad somebody enjoyed at least one of them ^_^
Ragnarok1991388

scopedknife wrote:And for those who don't like mine, why don't you try to best them? Then we'd have something even funnier to laugh at (I know, mine aren't particularly funny)
Consider this an open invitation to kick my ass at demotivator making! ^_^
I decided to accept your challenge my friend, with this as the result. :mrgreen:
Manly Picnic.jpg
Manly Picnic.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 9756 times
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

I was expecting at the very least a Smash Bros. reference or something, not just quoting Kenji and sticking it on the picture. scoped is still winning so far.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

EternalLurker wrote:I was expecting at the very least a Smash Bros. reference or something, not just quoting Kenji and sticking it on the picture. scoped is still winning so far.
No one is winning in this thread.
Ragnarok1991388

SirMax wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:I was expecting at the very least a Smash Bros. reference or something, not just quoting Kenji and sticking it on the picture. scoped is still winning so far.
No one is winning in this thread.
I am now! :mrgreen:
The problem.jpg
The problem.jpg (62.6 KiB) Viewed 9557 times
EDIT: Fixed.
Last edited by Ragnarok1991388 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.