KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Commissar Mecha Milk

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Crud Bonemeal wrote:Wait, your maid power is cooking, you're prone to violent outbursts, and you smoke like a chimney... Why so Sanji?
Can I unsee? No, I cannot unsee. Anyway, my Internet conked out for the weekend, but I'm back!
Rozen wrote:hmm... this looks fun...

In the spirit of this forum I'm going to run as one of the characters from the VN, at least in name (we'll see how the randomizer creates her, (i was running some tests for fun and the second time I got a maid with "horrible burns" lol). I think I'll run as a maid named Hanako Ikezawa age 19, if no one has claimed her yet.
I'll "leave the rest to you to figure out"

The dice rolls:
14 2d6:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2309650/
1d6:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2309651/

and do I need a copy of the rule book to play this?
Let's see about this Hanako:

Athletics: 1
Affection: 3
Skill: 1
Cunning: 2
Luck: 4
Will: 1
Maid Types: Pure, Lolita
Uniform Colour: Cream
Qualities: Princess, Injury: Burns (Huh, how about that?)
Maid Roots: Orphan
Stress Explosion: Crying
Weapon: Machinegun
Power: Teleportation
Favour: 6
Stress: 10

...it seems that Rozen has made a very Hanako Hanako. Well done, I guess? And no, you don't really need the rulebook (might make it easier for me, in fact- you don't know just what some things might be).
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Too much Affection for a Hanako. Also request reroll on Maid Weapon until you get Bomb/Grenade or Bazooka, or just GM-fiat a Flamethrower. <_<
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Commissar Mecha Milk wrote: Luck: 4
Ahahahahaha, ironic roll there.
pibby

Post by pibby »

so where exactly is this gameplay going to take place? I'm not sure if I'd have the time to play but this seems like something I'd like to watch.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

pibby wrote:so where exactly is this gameplay going to take place?
Commissar Mecha Milk, RIGHT AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE THREAD, wrote:Now that I have some free time, I'm tempted to run a game of Katawa Meido right here on these very forums (6-8 players max)! And on this very section, if it's all right with the mods.
(-.-)
Commissar Mecha Milk

EternalLurker wrote:
pibby wrote:so where exactly is this gameplay going to take place?
Commissar Mecha Milk, RIGHT AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE THREAD, wrote:Now that I have some free time, I'm tempted to run a game of Katawa Meido right here on these very forums (6-8 players max)! And on this very section, if it's all right with the mods.
(-.-)
I'm planning to run it in the primary Fan Works forums, to be precise. Speaking of which, can any potential players confirm their status?
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

I'm in, my rolls were the Guest post from earlier. Maybe I'll look up a slightly more photogenic maid avvy for during the game (unless someone knows where I can find a drawing of Dave Ryder from Space Mutiny in a maid outfit, which would be so hilarious it'd break reality).
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

I'm still here and interested, just haven't had anything to say.
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

Commissar Mecha Milk wrote:Speaking of which, can any potential players confirm their status?
I can still post regularly.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Commissar Mecha Milk wrote:Speaking of which, can any potential players confirm their status?
I'm here.
Commissar Mecha Milk

Okay, and I think Eternal Lurker's good to go as well. All we need is one or two more players, optimally, though if I haven't got one by the day after tomorrow, I might as well start.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

I don't think my maid's stats have been tabulated yet, though. My rolls are back on page 2 (the first guest post).
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Commissar Mecha Milk wrote:Okay, and I think Eternal Lurker's good to go as well. All we need is one or two more players, optimally, though if I haven't got one by the day after tomorrow, I might as well start.
All right, let the countdown begin. Are you posting a new thread or keeping the game in this one?
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

Commissar Mecha Milk wrote:
Rozen wrote:hmm... this looks fun...

In the spirit of this forum I'm going to run as one of the characters from the VN, at least in name (we'll see how the randomizer creates her, (i was running some tests for fun and the second time I got a maid with "horrible burns" lol). I think I'll run as a maid named Hanako Ikezawa age 19, if no one has claimed her yet.
I'll "leave the rest to you to figure out"

The dice rolls:
14 2d6:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2309650/
1d6:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2309651/

and do I need a copy of the rule book to play this?
Let's see about this Hanako:

Athletics: 1
Affection: 3
Skill: 1
Cunning: 2
Luck: 4
Will: 1
Maid Types: Pure, Lolita
Uniform Colour: Cream
Qualities: Princess, Injury: Burns (Huh, how about that?)
Maid Roots: Orphan
Stress Explosion: Crying
Weapon: Machinegun
Power: Teleportation
Favour: 6
Stress: 10

...it seems that Rozen has made a very Hanako Hanako. Well done, I guess? And no, you don't really need the rulebook (might make it easier for me, in fact- you don't know just what some things might be).

Fuck win! I rolled burns! what are the odds? And the maid types seem very appropriate too. I got hold of a maid rpg character sheet and there are a lot of different traits you can roll. And Luck: 4? must have been a realy bad day when she got those burns.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

ah, another thing I just relized.

Having rolled both "Princess" and "Orphan" are you deciding the history of our maids or do we decide what their past is in relation to the traits that were rolled? I could write something up real quick and post if here or pm you to see if you like it.