KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

ThreeStep

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by ThreeStep »

Crud Bonemeal wrote:But if we do go with that, I got dibs on Gap Sickness (1000 Geek Points for getting the reference)!
...Do I get an A for effort? I Googled it and everything. Gives me ideas; a week in Jumpspace is a long time for something to go wrong...

So is anyone taking up the GM reins for Maid 2? I don't have the rules or any concrete ideas, or I'd offer.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

ThreeStep wrote:
Crud Bonemeal wrote:But if we do go with that, I got dibs on Gap Sickness (1000 Geek Points for getting the reference)!
...Do I get an A for effort? I Googled it and everything. Gives me ideas; a week in Jumpspace is a long time for something to go wrong...

So is anyone taking up the GM reins for Maid 2? I don't have the rules or any concrete ideas, or I'd offer.
I'll give ya 250 for the attempt, along with an emphatic recommendation that you read the Gap Cycle at some point, because Stephen R. Donaldson is a very excellent writer.

On the topic of the usual business, I'm stumped. I figure we could just wait around until someone comes up to bat, it's not like it's that hard to keep an eye on the forums. I keep it in a separate tab pretty much the whole time I'm online, and check for new posts in between doing other stuff.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

eh, works for me crud. It not like this is my only reason for comming to this forum anyway. The main reason is for updates and such on the VN. This whole RPG business was just an entertaining bonus.