KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

G3n0c1de

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by G3n0c1de »

I don't think I'm actually going to play, but the idea does intrigue me. And I would like to know how my favorite Shizu would stack up.

Maid Name: Shizune Hakamichi
Maid Age: 18
Dice Results: (2d6, 14 times) 10, 9, 6, 8, 9, 8, 3, 10, 7, 3, 4, 7, 6, 5
(1d6, once) 4
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2301208/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2301213/
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

ThreeStep wrote:Wow. You sound pretty prepared for this.
I have a tendency to brainstorm, nigh-instantaneously, other characters that fit into a "system" whenever I play, watch or read something. In the process of playing Katawa Shoujo I made up quite a few Yamaku students. One was pain-indifferent. You didn't answer: is yours pain-indifferent or pain-insensitive? Not that I'll be using mine no matter what your answer is, but I'm just curious.
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

G3n0c1de wrote:I don't think I'm actually going to play, but the idea does intrigue me. And I would like to know how my favorite Shizu would stack up.

Maid Name: Shizune Hakamichi
Maid Age: 18
Dice Results: (2d6, 14 times) 10, 9, 6, 8, 9, 8, 3, 10, 7, 3, 4, 7, 6, 5
(1d6, once) 4
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2301208/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2301213/
Athletics: 2
Affection: 3
Skill: 2
Cunning: 4
Luck: 4
Will: 2
Maid Types: Lolita, Sexy
Uniform Colour: Black
Special Qualities: Brown Skin, Neat Freak
Maid Roots: Slave
Stress Explosion: Running Away
Maid Weapon: Bombs/Grenades
Maid Power (Choose 1):
Trap (Cunning)- Even if you aren't there, you can have a trap prepared before a battle. Activating it counts as a +2 Cunning stunt that awards no Favour.
Escape (Luck)- You can flee a battle without taking any Stress.

As you can see, this paralell dimension Shizune (who seems to bear somewhat less resemblance to the Shizu we know and love) gets a choice of 2 Maid powers. Maid Powers are derived from a Maid's highest Attribute, and since both Shizune's Luck and Cunning are the same, this means she gets a choice of two powers to use.

And yes, Eternal Lurker, you do seem rather well-prepared :P
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

EternalLurker wrote:One was pain-indifferent. You didn't answer: is yours pain-indifferent or pain-insensitive? Not that I'll be using mine no matter what your answer is, but I'm just curious.
Mine? Neither. Probably more language impaired: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphasia. Or seizures (which could tie into that) or...I'm making this harder on myself than it should be.
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

I find this a bit daft, but I don't see a reason to spoil people's fun, and I'm probably just nervous because I haven't roleplayed for a while.
You can meet my character here. I think I should give her a heart murmur because she is a distant relative and it seems to fit the stat roll, unless there is some sort of objection.

I'm located in US EST, don't kill me if I miss a day. ;_;
X is scientifically proven to Y.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Aphasia? *sigh* Guess I won't use the one with mixed spasmodic dysphonia, either. I like that one and never got to use it in the other RP. D:

Well, I was gonna be a good boy and roll rather than use your suggested point-buy numbers, but when my attribute roll came up with exactly the number of points that you'd suggested anyway, I figured I'd just go ahead and edit it a little. I moved the Luck points elsewhere so I'd have a 0 in that attribute, which is easy enough for me to roleplay since it describes my life so accurately. D: Plus, it's always fun balancing out a maxed stat with a pitiful one. My uber-cunning plans shall be ruined in the most spectacular of ways.

Attributes: (includes Maid Type effects)
Athletics 3
Affection 2
Skill 4
Cunning 4
Luck 0
Will 3
(Favor: 4)
(Spirit: 30)

Maid Types: Cool Heroine

Colors: Metallic uniform, Sky blue eyes, Brown hair

Special Qualities: (via the Mix-It-Up option) Quiet, Uniform - Armor

Maid Roots: Revenge

Stress Explosion: Stealing

Maid Weapon: Kusarigama ^_^

Maid Power: Out of Lockpicking and Mockery, how could I not choose the former when it combos so beautifully with my Stress Explosion of Stealing? ^_^

Given these stats, I think I'ma edit my characters to create Kaoru, an 18-year-old maid. Details available when necessary.

CMM, gonna make a campaign page on Invisible Castle?
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Oh well, this looked like a good idea. :(
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Yeah, I don't think anyone else is biting. Damn shame, I was looking forward to getting back into PbP.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Oh, you exist, I was wondering if this had died. What, three people isn't enough? (Me + ThreeStep + whiteflags)
waiting4email

Post by waiting4email »

Uh, hey, I'm still waiting on the e-mail to finish registering, but I figured I'd post my rolls while I wait, if you guys don't mind my tossing my hat into the ring, even though I'm totally new here. I've been interested in the Maid RPG for a while, this is my first chance to play it.

Name: Ayame
2d6 rolls: 9, 7, 10, 7, 8, 5, 6, 2, 3, 6, 2, 5, 8, 10
1d6 roll: 5
2d6 link: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2308695/
1d6 link: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2308707/
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

How long have you been waiting for it? If it's been longer than a day or two, it probably won't arrive.
waiting4email

Post by waiting4email »

Nah, just a few hours, does it really take that long?
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

If, after having resent the activation email several times and nothing still happens, please make a post in the support forum giving us the name of the account you registered with.
waiting4email

Post by waiting4email »

Well, while I wait for a response on the Support forum, I figure I'll ask, what do all the numbers I rolled correspond to? I don't own Maid (though I'm sure I could obtain it through one source or another), so I'm not certain what I was rolling for. I mean, I have the basic aspects figured out, but I'm not sure how my rolled numbers function within the rules of the game. Also, are you going to use Butler rules, because that may draw in another player or two, since it allows them to play male characters (and who wouldn't want Kenji in a KS-themed Maid game?). Just throwing it out there.

PS: And for disability, how does narcolepsy sound?
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

A narcoleptic? Well, guess that character's out of it too. *looks through his list again*

As for the rolled numbers, having Maid RPG wouldn't be sufficient to figure out what those numbers mean in terms of stats. CMM's doing some weird voodoo magic shit to them, hence both rolled characters so far growing an extra point of Cunning out of thin air :P