Hanako cosplay..

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Bobette

Hanako cosplay..

Post by Bobette »

yo! this is my first post here, so UH HI.

anyway, the other day i pretty much tripped over my chair and my hair fell in my face.. i then realized "WOW it kinda looks like Hanako's hair!".. anyway, this was just for a bit of fun - not a proper cosplay, so no need to criticize my costume/painting skillz as i won't be cosplaying Hanako like this anytime soon. :)

i just wanted to share this with all of you, thanks for looking :D
Vertical

Re: Hanako cosplay..

Post by Vertical »

:shock:

Not bad. This would make you the 2nd to cosplay Hanako and post here. Very cute. :)
Imagine me and you...
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Third.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Needs more purple.

Otherwise, good jorb.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Nice job. You look pretty angry for a Hanako though.
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

I missed the first and second cosplay attempts. :(

Not bad. Facepaint?
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

woah, you look really really young.
stranger

Post by stranger »

You don't really look angry, I don't think. But is that some kind of sauce you're using for burns? Looks like ketchup. Start off with some kind of putty like Kelly did, sculpt the scars out of it, then add coloring.
remember to take your meds, kids
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

You look really young. Like, middle school kind of young.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Annoyingvideochar

Post by Annoyingvideochar »

As poster above said, you look REALLY young (So do I, despite my age). And I think you would look more Hanako with a full body pose and more of a scared/sad look with your mouth. But overall it's nice.
Bobette

Post by Bobette »

thanks for the comments about my cosplay. :) and well, i'm not from america.. i'm from the UK, so i'm not sure how old middle school kids are, but i get people saying i like around 12 all the time. :cry: i'm actually 16, so i'm not sure how old most of you thought i was..

ah, and i used normal paint for my face. :lol: also, i don't have a really huge mirror or a fancy camera to take photos with.. otherwise i would of taken a full body photo, since i have the skirt, tights, shoes, etc. i only have a camera phone and webcam, and even with those i'm a bit too short to get my full body into a webcam photo, i'd have to stand on a chair or something. :oops:
DESU

Post by DESU »

Vertical wrote: Not bad. This would make you the 2nd to cosplay Hanako and post here. Very cute.
i'm curious, who is the first?
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Ok, I'll say it before anyone goes crazy. Please use search instead of reviving an old thread. I'd try "cosplay" or some such search term. Thanks.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Eh, the thread is admittedly kinda old now and there are probably lots of search results from "hanako cosplay", so I'll let the question slide.

The thread necro-ing, however....
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Bobette wrote:thanks for the comments about my cosplay. :) and well, i'm not from america.. i'm from the UK, so i'm not sure how old middle school kids are, but i get people saying i like around 12 all the time. :cry: i'm actually 16, so i'm not sure how old most of you thought i was..

ah, and i used normal paint for my face. :lol: also, i don't have a really huge mirror or a fancy camera to take photos with.. otherwise i would of taken a full body photo, since i have the skirt, tights, shoes, etc. i only have a camera phone and webcam, and even with those i'm a bit too short to get my full body into a webcam photo, i'd have to stand on a chair or something. :oops:
Yeah, 12 would be in the middle school range. I think it's your cheeks and lips that do it. Oh well, in 10 years you'll be flattered if people think you're younger than you are :P

Maybe you could ask someone to take a couple full-body photos of you? Maybe on a nicer camera :) Just tell them it's a costume and you wanted to see how it looked.

edit: Almost forgot! I do like what we can see of the costume though. You're right, the hair does look really close to Hanako's. Funny that you just found it by accident.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D