PC Game Mods

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

PC Game Mods

Post by Guest »

Mostly posting this pic as a teaser since it's still not complete.

Emi is the most complete even though I got started working on her after I had already started on all the other girls. Lilly is probably the second most complete followed by Misha, Hanako, Shizune, and finally Rin. Misha and Hanako need new textures. Shizune is just a matter of figuring out how to mute her voice in game. I have a few ideas on that actually. Rin is a nightmare at best. Not sure when I'll be releasing these mods for AG3. If you have any KS themed mods you'd like to share please post them here. I'll probably register tomorrow so I can follow and update this thread better. Right now, I'm going to bed.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Re: PC Game Mods

Post by Suriko »

http://rapidshare.com/files/71852697/ka ... s.zip.html

Made these a long, long time ago though out of boredom.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Lol @ Rin having arms D:
toast

Post by toast »

Now we just need some oblivion mods.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

This look familiar to anyone?
Oblivion 2009-09-27 19-42-32-70.jpg
Oblivion 2009-09-27 19-42-32-70.jpg (23.7 KiB) Viewed 18245 times
Of course, none of the content is originally mine. I just combined it all.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

We need some Doom wads in here.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
SoulessDark

Post by SoulessDark »

callmeemo wrote:This look familiar to anyone?
Oblivion 2009-09-27 19-42-32-70.jpg
Of course, none of the content is originally mine. I just combined it all.
You may have posted this a long time ago, but it just made me laugh. That takes me back to wh-... Is that the Tower D.L.C.?
SoulessDark, Known as FMPed.
My favorite last words:
Inscription on a tombstone: "I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK"
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"Whenever I start getting sad about where I am in my life, I think about the last words of my favorite uncle: "A truck!""
"......" -A mute.
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

SoulessDark wrote:You may have posted this a long time ago, but it just made me laugh. That takes me back to wh-... Is that the Tower D.L.C.?
Oh no, I'm far too cheap to buy DLC (well, twice, anyways. Xbox doesn't transfer, after all.) That was me standing outside some ninja temple up in the snowy mountains of Bruma, a user mod. Came with free ninja hoods, outfits, katanas, all that good stuff. Good times...

On a more related note, has anyone come across something along the lines of Dawn of War KS mods? Recently took up interest in that.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Not much of an Elder Scrolls fan, are you? That's Cloud Ruler Temple, home of the Blades, the Emperor's bodyguard and spy network!

Now that I've totally nerded myself out, I think I'll just go crawl away and get some much-needed sleep. Yeah.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

coldacid wrote:Not much of an Elder Scrolls fan, are you? That's Cloud Ruler Temple, home of the Blades, the Emperor's bodyguard and spy network!

Now that I've totally nerded myself out, I think I'll just go crawl away and get some much-needed sleep. Yeah.
No, man, if that was Cloud Ruler Temple there would be a wall protruding in front of me and the gates at the bottom. I found the name, Snow Dragon Temple.
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/66 ... 323089.jpg
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6615

I would defend my Oblivion fandom farther, but I realized how nerdy I would sound and stopped (also, I don't wanna see this die yet for off-topic posts.)
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Ah, it's a mod location. That'd explain why I never even heard of it; I tend to avoid those because Sturgeon's Law is in effect on those in a way only parallelled by Harry Potter fanfiction. Most of the mods I've used are item & gameplay ones, the DLCs, and that lovely "realistic clothing model" mod (if you know what I mean).

Someone should build the KS characters in Oblivion and tie them into one of those companion mods. It'd be awesome running about Cyrodiil with Shizune and Misha in tow.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

As much as I love KS, putting the characters into an Elder Scrolls game is (to me, at least) the equivalent of using one of those FF7 mods. JRPG (anything anime related, actually) elements and WRPG elements mix like oil and water.

If it's just a stupid little joke, then I guess it's okay.
Running around with a shield that has Misha's face on it and being like "You see this? This ridiculous man just killed your ass."
Last edited by bitpeg on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
das bruce

Post by das bruce »

[Sheldon]But oil and water don't mix.[/Sheldon]
SoulessDark

Post by SoulessDark »

bitpeg wrote: If it's just a stupid little joke, then I guess it's okay.
Running around with a shield that has Misha's face on it and being like "You see this? This ridiculous man just killed your ass."
For some reason I find this infinitely funny. And think someone should make a mod for NPCs to respond in like, to what the MC is wearing. But more on the topic, has anyone seen any Fallout 3 KS mods?
SoulessDark, Known as FMPed.
My favorite last words:
Inscription on a tombstone: "I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK"
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"Whenever I start getting sad about where I am in my life, I think about the last words of my favorite uncle: "A truck!""
"......" -A mute.
sonnysonny

Post by sonnysonny »

WE NEED A SOURCE MODDER IN HERE!!! Oh wait, that's me 8)

Counter-Strike: Katawa here I come!
Im in your house, kicking your ass.