Lilly Goes to the Konbini (flash animation)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Lilly Goes to the Konbini (flash animation)

Post by Silentcook »

...WAT. :shock:
This caused me multiple head explosions, first from watching the flash, then from reading the lyrics, and finally by matching the two togehter.
I'll send you the bill for cranium replacement, Pimmy. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Vertical

Post by Vertical »

And so Katawa Shoujo gets its first fan animation, done by none other than one of the most active participants in the fanart department.

Thanks for an entertaining 4 minutes, Pimmy. Gotta say I loved the Rin appearances. She's like a pidgeon, just minding her own business, but never sure where she should be. Great use of Shizune and Misha at the counter, especially how you played on their rivalry with that change moment. Got me laughing. Don't know what the Hideaki and Akira thing is about, maybe if I started chatting in the irc channel. The way Lilly stood in those cars' way was hilarious. Best laughs of all had to be the "No-Bra-Schwing!" part at the Konbini entrance. All around excellent use of characters, though I gotta say when Lilly went carp-faced asking for eggs and giving monies I was kinda not-sure-if-want.

So in short, if you were within walking distance I would warn you to run because I want to hug you right now. So instead of my slicked sweaty chest, please accept my untangible gratitude for I can never repay you.[/faggotry]
Imagine me and you...
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Vertical wrote:carp-faced
I sort of recognize it as a reference to QUALITY somewhere but can't quite place it.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Pimmy, I am not exaggerating. This is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life, and I've traveled to Giza.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

DuaneMoody wrote:
I sort of recognize it as a reference to QUALITY somewhere but can't quite place it.
It's not a reference to anything my moody hombre. I wouldn't dare entertain the facetious QUALITY when talking fanmade material. Lilly's face is simply puckering like a carp at the drawn out part towards the end. I thought it was pretty lol, but scary. T_T
Imagine me and you...
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Vertical wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote:
It's not a reference to anything my moody hombre. I wouldn't dare entertain the facetious QUALITY when talking fanmade material. Lilly's face is simply puckering like a carp at the drawn out part towards the end. I thought it was pretty lol, but scary. T_T
It's actually a reference to a certain scene in Eureka 7, when Renton makes a face like that. Standard fare for Konbini videos, the face is a meme in itself, was common around Nico Video.

Again, thanks for the comments! you guys make this crap worth it.
Ahsab

Post by Ahsab »

Nice dude and does Lilly with the sword in her cane have anything to do with Roxius's Fanfic, Demon Girl Lilly And The Kendo Club? Either way, good job.
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me

flurk

Post by flurk »

Ahsab wrote:Nice dude and does Lilly with the sword in her cane have anything to do with Roxius's Fanfic, Demon Girl Lilly And The Kendo Club? Either way, good job.
sword in a cane is pretty common in fiction, no?
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

flurk wrote:
Ahsab wrote:Nice dude and does Lilly with the sword in her cane have anything to do with Roxius's Fanfic, Demon Girl Lilly And The Kendo Club? Either way, good job.
Basically, haha.
Actually I've only read maybe one or two of the fanfics here .-.)
Hydra

Post by Hydra »

ILU
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Haha.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

This was just too epic.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
strangerthanfiction

Post by strangerthanfiction »

Pimmy, I need you to sign here for these twenty internets you just won.

Post by Guest »

oh man.......so awesome.
Ahsab

Post by Ahsab »

Pimmy wrote:
flurk wrote:
Basically, haha.
Actually I've only read maybe one or two of the fanfics here .-.)
Fair Enough, just wanted to see. It really was a wierd cowinqedense (i have no clue how to spell that word), I just read Roxius's Fanfic of that and then you had that in your flash, so just wanted to see.
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me