Someone got to draw this!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

SnigendePind

Someone got to draw this!

Post by SnigendePind »

Ok, I'm sorry to make this topic, but the idea just popped into my head, and I thought "Hey, someone gotta draw that!", but since I suck at drawing, I kindly request someone to draw this instead of me, since I can't!

Ok, the idea is simple: Emi sitting in a wheelchair without her prostetic legs, dressed as a vietnam veteran, with the text "Make [insert Katawa Shoujo bandaged heart symbol here] not war!" on the top.

...is it even legal on this board to make requests..?
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Khaos

Re: Someone got to draw this!

Post by Khaos »

I think, a general draw request-thread would be a great idea, since people who can't draw also have ideas for pictures and those who can draw perhaps are happy to get new ideas.
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
kobe

Post by kobe »

Khaos wrote:I think, a general draw request-thread would be a great idea, since people who can't draw also have ideas for pictures and those who can draw perhaps are happy to get new ideas.
Quoted for thruth, somebody do it! or I will!
stranger

Post by stranger »

...So, the message is "Don't fight, fuck crippled girls?" Also, I kinda get the vibe that this is a bit disrespectful to 'Nam vets.
remember to take your meds, kids
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

stranger wrote:...So, the message is "Don't fight, fuck crippled girls?" Also, I kinda get the vibe that this is a bit disrespectful to 'Nam vets.
...that wasn't my idea...
- WetCrate

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Bara

Post by Bara »

stranger wrote:...So, the message is "Don't fight, fuck crippled girls?" Also, I kinda get the vibe that this is a bit disrespectful to 'Nam vets.
Pushes a bit of a button for me, but the state of the art in prosthetics provided to vets for the last 50 years is more disrespectful than a drawing. Look at some of the good stuff that is being done... FINALY!!

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dean ... c_arm.html

Not that this stuff is applicable to KS. For example, Rin never had arms and hands to learn how to control as a child. Her stumps were trimmed as an infant.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Good Job, SingendePind, for I too have ideas yet not the skills to convert them into 2D format... but I have forgotten what my ideas were, but no worries, once I remember them I will be back to this thread!

Edit: I now have an idea! Zuko from Avatar, and Hanako, together. Please, somebody make it a reality.
Jaen-ni-rin

Post by Jaen-ni-rin »

I had an idea or two, but since I still may get around to drawing them I won't give them up that easily ;)
Gah!

Post by Gah! »

SnigendePind wrote:Ok, the idea is simple: Emi sitting in a wheelchair without her prostetic legs, dressed as a vietnam veteran, with the text "Make [insert Katawa Shoujo bandaged heart symbol here] not war!" on the top
I'm doing this right now, and I had to start it again due to insatisfaction, so I don't know when I'm going to finish it... But I'll finish it.
dinorap19

Post by dinorap19 »

Nosson wrote:Edit: I now have an idea! Zuko from Avatar, and Hanako, together. Please, somebody make it a reality.
When you say together, do you mean as a pairing or just in the same image? 'Cause I did a sketch with both of 'em some time ago, but have no idea where my sketchbook is at the moment. If I can find it I'll scan it in an upload.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

Behold my laughably bad MSpaint skills. Jesus, drawing a wheelchair with a mouse is fucking hard, but that's what you get when you don't have a scanner or a tablet. Someone else do a better job please.

These fermions smell positively ionic.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

bitpeg wrote:Behold my laughably bad MSpaint skills. Jesus, drawing a wheelchair with a mouse is fucking hard, but that's what you get when you don't have a scanner or a tablet. Someone else do a better job please.

That's actually pretty well drawn, in the aspect of mouse drawings. =D
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Ryuga

Post by Ryuga »

Hmm ive got one how about lilly playing a piano. In terms of detail she would be playing a grand piano in what would be like a formal room. You know wood floors and stuff to fit her formal manner and everything. and maybe have like the light of the sunset pouring in through a window just over the top of the piano, which would be open, but not on lilly. I dont know why but I cant stop picturing this in my head haha I could make a REALLY REALLY rough sketch but yea.....drawing is a bitch for me -_- brain surgery fucked up my fine motor skills way too much to do it.