Page 87 of 88

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:32 am
by Mirage_GSM
Is the first one supposed to be Lilly?

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:55 pm
by Oddball
... Yes. I actually did the second picture first. I changed the text color but forgot to change the name.

... I mean... I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:12 pm
by Oddball
Misha scene.png
Misha scene.png (603.24 KiB) Viewed 838 times
I need to borrow your best friend.png
I need to borrow your best friend.png (502.65 KiB) Viewed 838 times
birthday party.png
birthday party.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 838 times

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:22 pm
by emmjay
I see Lilly's adolescent sex drive is still as healthy as ever.

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:46 am
by Oddball
Rika meets Hanako.jpg
Rika meets Hanako.jpg (297.86 KiB) Viewed 754 times
Yuukos.jpg
Yuukos.jpg (426.42 KiB) Viewed 754 times
and many more.jpg
and many more.jpg (358.05 KiB) Viewed 754 times

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:43 am
by emmjay
I have only this to say about the first one: OTP! (I might say it about the second one too, if i'm in the right mood...)

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:53 am
by Oddball
catfight.png
catfight.png (768.07 KiB) Viewed 528 times
chess game.png
chess game.png (608.64 KiB) Viewed 528 times
misha1.png
misha1.png (491.09 KiB) Viewed 528 times

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 am
by Mirage_GSM
Is "masterbating" some weird hybrid between "masturbating" and "masterbaiting"? 8)

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:36 am
by Oddball
Mirage_GSM wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 am
Is "masterbating" some weird hybrid between "masturbating" and "masterbaiting"? 8)
...


Yes.


That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:39 pm
by Kathos
Ah no! ive seen a spoiler 3 lines from here! i suggest you not continue if you havent played Shizunes route
Also can anyone else not see the pictures on the first page of this forum?

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm
by Oddball
Kathos wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:39 pm
Also can anyone else not see the pictures on the first page of this forum?
Blame photobucket. They ruined their service a few years back.

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:12 pm
by Kathos
Oddball wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm
Kathos wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:39 pm
Also can anyone else not see the pictures on the first page of this forum?
Blame photobucket. They ruined their service a few years back.
but im pretty sure when i didnt make an account 2 days from now i was able to see it, was i looking at something else because i remember being able to read what it said.
but hey your that one guy i keep seeing on this topic! how frequently do you still visit the forums?

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:59 pm
by Oddball
Kathos wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:12 pm
Oddball wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm
Kathos wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:39 pm
Also can anyone else not see the pictures on the first page of this forum?
Blame photobucket. They ruined their service a few years back.
but im pretty sure when i didnt make an account 2 days from now i was able to see it, was i looking at something else because i remember being able to read what it said.
but hey your that one guy i keep seeing on this topic! how frequently do you still visit the forums?
Not ever day, but usually ever few days.

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:51 pm
by Kathos
Oddball wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Kathos wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:12 pm
Oddball wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Blame photobucket. They ruined their service a few years back.
but im pretty sure when i didnt make an account 2 days from now i was able to see it, was i looking at something else because i remember being able to read what it said.
but hey your that one guy i keep seeing on this topic! how frequently do you still visit the forums?
Not ever day, but usually ever few days.
yeah that would explain why this happened

Re: Blooper Reel

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:40 am
by Oddball
window watch.jpg
window watch.jpg (310.56 KiB) Viewed 76 times