Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Ragnarok1991388

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Ragnarok1991388 »

Snicket wrote:
Ragnarok1991388 wrote:Please tell me where I can download the cute catgirl sprite.
SSOOOO CCUUUUTTEEE<3
I actually made had to tweak the 'sad' sprites since neither of them had suspenders. I can give you the ones I made if you want.
Yes please. :mrgreen:
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Ernest wrote:drillhugs.jpg
D'AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW--

*dead*
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Ragnarok1991388 wrote: Yes please. :mrgreen:
Ok, i'll get it to ya as soon as i get regular net back (see my last post in ks threads for 4chan).
Ragnarok1991388

Snicket wrote:
Ragnarok1991388 wrote: Yes please. :mrgreen:
Ok, i'll get it to ya as soon as i get regular net back (see my last post in ks threads for 4chan).
OK awsome, thanks.
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

toad

Post by toad »

If potemayo shows up, I'll really lose it.
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

I'm just gonna let it be known: I will fight Optimus Prime. Then I'll pummel Michael Bay, only sparing him because of Bad Boys II
Ragnarok1991388

Optimus Prime wrote:Give me your face, or whats left of it.
And then I come up to optimus and say "give me your face bitch!" and shoot him in the face with the BFG9000
From Doom. :twisted:
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

Snicket wrote:-Wanko to Kurasou commentary-
I've played through Wanko to Kurasou to 100% completion. It's kind of a short game and there's only 2 main paths (either the owner of Mi'kan, who is that cat girl from the previous pictures, or the local pet shop owner). General back story to it is (Universe/Player background) that across the world, Cat-humans and Dog-humans (I say "human" because you do meet 1 male Dog-human cross) were once a fad and how now become more of a niche market (real dogs and cats do exist, and as it turns out, the different pet-human crosses can speak and understand their respective pet breed's "language"). You are a college student / tutor for elementary school age kids. (Opening Plot) You stumble upon an apparently abandoned dog-girl (Mikan, from the pictures, and I think she's a dog, IIRC) who is curled up and in the open rain. You take her in and raise her until you discover she does have an owner (female in her early 20s, of course) who, for whatever reason, basically starts living with you (I think something to do with Mikan not wanting to leave you) and basically becomes the house keeper (cooking, cleaning, etc) and is also a college student. Art and story is good, just be careful you don't get too attached to the characters as the endings can start getting a little heart-twisting (especially the ending down that first route I mentioned - that one is particularly brutal if you let yourself get too attached).

Swinging back on topic:

examination.jpg

*cringe* He's way too happy about that. The only thing that would make that picture better would be if he was posed in the traditional "doctor snapping latex glove over raised hand" pose.
Last edited by Blue123 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't discuss where to pirate VNs.
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Ragnarok1991388 wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:Give me your face, or whats left of it.
And then I come up to optimus and say "give me your face bitch!" and shoot him in the face with the BFG9000
From Doom. :twisted:
:D I like the way you think!
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Magil

Post by Magil »

That's like the exact opposite of one of the earlier posts in this thread.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Ernest wrote:Or at least what's left of it
ಠ_ಠ
Kyah

Post by Kyah »