Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

EternalLurker

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by EternalLurker »

I just scrolled through the library and didn't find that sprite of Emi's snarl anywhere. As expected; her expression of anger has a different sprite. I'm fairly certain that sprite pack you guys downloaded added that one in, unless it was ripped directly from the game and that's an unused sprite.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

SirMax wrote: Actually, looking at some of yours, you have a bit of noise on the inside, but I can get around doing the inner again (probably) so what's this colour rage tool?
well depending on what version of PS your using its usually. Select -> Color Range. Then pick the color(s) you want to delete/ change. The selected area will turn white.
EternalLurker wrote:I just scrolled through the library and didn't find that sprite of Emi's snarl anywhere. As expected; her expression of anger has a different sprite. I'm fairly certain that sprite pack you guys downloaded added that one in, unless it was ripped directly from the game and that's an unused sprite.
I honestly don't know, but i didn't make it.
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Here's some more Wrex-kun.

Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Ernest wrote:Here's some more Wrex-kun.
[img]IMAGEZZZZ[/img]
Ouch. Low blow, Misha; low blow. Right in the 'nads. (all four of them)
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Snicket wrote:
SirMax wrote: Actually, looking at some of yours, you have a bit of noise on the inside, but I can get around doing the inner again (probably) so what's this colour rage tool?
well depending on what version of PS your using its usually. Select -> Color Range. Then pick the color(s) you want to delete/ change. The selected area will turn white.
Oh colour RANGE. Yeah, I tried using that, it still gives me that noise, I probably need to mess with the threshold
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

I'm too lazy to fix the black stuff on the text box. So I'll just keep it as it is.
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Happy Halloween, fellas!

Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Another work of art! I love the Shocked Hanako sprite, it works great with comedy.
Tom Noble

Post by Tom Noble »

/dies laughing/

That's AMAZING XDDDD
Sheppard

Post by Sheppard »

Is Hanako Wrex's waifu?

(And for all of you who said "fuck no, she's mine", are you going to press the issue with a krogan mercenary?)
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

"Trick or treat, faggots!"
BAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sheppard wrote:Is Hanako Wrex's waifu?

(And for all of you who said "fuck no, she's mine", are you going to press the issue with a krogan mercenary?)
C'mon, dude. Who would you rather have as your waifu? A burn victim or a BATTLETOAD!?
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

-abscess wrote:
Sheppard wrote:Is Hanako Wrex's waifu?

C'mon, dude. Who would you rather have as your waifu? A burn victim or a BATTLETOAD!?
...can't you have both?

Very excellent as always, Ernest. Out of curiosity, where did you get that Wrex from? Did you just find a screenshot and cut him out?
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Mr. Shine wrote: Very excellent as always, Ernest. Out of curiosity, where did you get that Wrex from? Did you just find a screenshot and cut him out?
I did a quick google image search for Wrex, found an image of him in front of a black backround, then I isolated him with gimp to make an exploitable.

I did the same thing with Megatron.
Enialis227

Post by Enialis227 »

I took the time to register to do nothing but tell you how awesome this is. Keep it up man, your hilarious.
Last edited by Blue123 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote images.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The funny thing is that i was going to use sprites not from KS in some of my shops, but i was a little reluctant. Since i was unsure how others would react, but after seeing the response to Ernest's shops. I may start doing that.