Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
User avatar
Smoku
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: My own world

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Smoku » Sat May 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Snicket wrote:trap.jpg
Ok, this term. trap. I stumbled upon it many times yet I have no idea if this has any more special meaning on the internet apart from the straight meaning of the word it self (you know, trap. be trapped= no way to escape)

User avatar
kosherbacon
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by kosherbacon » Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Smoku wrote:
Snicket wrote:trap.jpg
Ok, this term. trap. I stumbled upon it many times yet I have no idea if this has any more special meaning on the internet apart from the straight meaning of the word it self (you know, trap. be trapped= no way to escape)
A "trap" in this context refers to an attractive and/or convincing crossdresser. You get lured in hoping for some lovin with a girl(or in akira's case, a man) and you get "trapped" with the opposite of what you were expecting. Whether or not you'll hit that anyway is up to you... =p

Akira would be a "reverse trap," while Hideaki would be a proper "trap."

User avatar
GG Crono
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by GG Crono » Sat May 15, 2010 6:32 pm

The term originated with this meme here.

Image

das bruce
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 am

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by das bruce » Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 pm

kosherbacon wrote: while Hideaki would be a proper "trap."
Wait, what?

User avatar
Xybaro
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Xybaro » Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 pm

GG Crono wrote:The term originated with this meme here.

snip
I thought that was just a Star Wars meme?

Because, y'know, that's Admiral Ackbar and all.
Hanako Lover

User avatar
kosherbacon
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by kosherbacon » Sat May 15, 2010 7:19 pm

das bruce wrote:
kosherbacon wrote: while Hideaki would be a proper "trap."
Wait, what?
Okay, bad example. It was the only one I could think of relevant to KS.

Okay so a proper trap would actually be... a really really pretty "girl" you pick up in a bar somewhere in South East Asia while the locals laugh behind your back.

User avatar
Csihar
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Csihar » Sat May 15, 2010 7:51 pm

For the best definition of a trap, see Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady."
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.


User avatar
kosherbacon
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by kosherbacon » Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Or go to a seedy southeast asian bar.

toad
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by toad » Sun May 16, 2010 12:47 am

There used to be some bars and clubs in New Orleans were you could get surprised.
One old Subic Bay sailor told me that the only reason he didn't feel real embarrassed was because the "traps" were prettier than the girls.
I read about a week ago that there are some "maid" cafes in Tokyo that have maids who are young guys. Of course in Asia things are different it seems?

User avatar
Smoku
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: My own world

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Smoku » Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 am

toad wrote:There used to be some bars and clubs in New Orleans were you could get surprised.
One old Subic Bay sailor told me that the only reason he didn't feel real embarrassed was because the "traps" were prettier than the girls.
I read about a week ago that there are some "maid" cafes in Tokyo that have maids who are young guys. Of course in Asia things are different it seems?
In Asia women play ping-pong with boobs and there are districts specially made for cosplayers or streets full of hentais. Everyone shop on the street is with anime porn. Yup, there is one.
Asia.

User avatar
Minister of Gloom
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:41 am
Location: Israel

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Minister of Gloom » Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 am

Smoku wrote:
toad wrote:There used to be some bars and clubs in New Orleans were you could get surprised.
One old Subic Bay sailor told me that the only reason he didn't feel real embarrassed was because the "traps" were prettier than the girls.
I read about a week ago that there are some "maid" cafes in Tokyo that have maids who are young guys. Of course in Asia things are different it seems?
In Asia women play ping-pong with boobs and there are districts specially made for cosplayers or streets full of hentais. Everyone shop on the street is with anime porn. Yup, there is one.
Asia.
And here I thought that the medieval geographers put Paradise in the far west?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.

User avatar
Captain Niggawatts
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Starship Harbl
Contact:

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Captain Niggawatts » Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 am

Minister of Gloom wrote:
Smoku wrote:
toad wrote:There used to be some bars and clubs in New Orleans were you could get surprised.
One old Subic Bay sailor told me that the only reason he didn't feel real embarrassed was because the "traps" were prettier than the girls.
I read about a week ago that there are some "maid" cafes in Tokyo that have maids who are young guys. Of course in Asia things are different it seems?
In Asia women play ping-pong with boobs and there are districts specially made for cosplayers or streets full of hentais. Everyone shop on the street is with anime porn. Yup, there is one.
Asia.
And here I thought that the medieval geographers put Paradise in the far west?
Far west makes absolutely no sense on a round planet.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts

User avatar
Smoku
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: My own world

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Smoku » Sun May 16, 2010 11:40 am

then why call Japan or China "Far east"? There's this thingy mankind invented to be able to determine where is Far West and Far East deciding that the Central is ... I dunno. somewhere crossing Germany, Poland, Italy, bla bla bla all the way south.

User avatar
Juno
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 am
Location: Southern Europe

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Juno » Sun May 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Captain Niggawatts wrote:Far west makes absolutely no sense on a round planet.
It does when you map the whole world using meridians (and parallels), then something has to be located at the far west/east/north/south part of it.
Coordinates, that misunderstood concept.

User avatar
Bara
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Bara » Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Juno wrote:
Captain Niggawatts wrote:Far west makes absolutely no sense on a round planet.
It does when you map the whole world using meridians (and parallels), then something has to be located at the far west/east/north/south part of it.
Coordinates, that misunderstood concept.
What does matching your wardrobe have to do with maps? :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

Post Reply