Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Gash

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Gash »

We Kettles are very friendly so don't worry come on in don't just stand there.
Have some vodka. Is good.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

This isn't a blooper reel using KS images, but it's still very funny.
http://xkcd.com/315/

On a related note, can Lilly (and other blind people) write?
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Sgt_Frog wrote: On a related note, can Lilly (and other blind people) write?
Lilly was blind from birth, so I would imagine that the only way that she could learn is for someone to describe to them and directly show them the pen strokes and for the subject to imitate them. That would be pretty difficult, but I suppose it is possible.

As for people who learn to write, then become blind, I guess their writing skills would probably deteriorate over time, just like a deaf person's ability to speak probably deteriorates.

I'm sure there are a few blind prodigies who can write perfectly fine, though. I know of a blind painter, for example (I know that painting isn't writing, but it involves some of the same concepts.)

I could be totally wrong on what I have said here; my knowledge on the disability crowd is somewhat limited.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
Gash

Post by Gash »

It would be tough for most but it is possible. I can write without looking and produce something moderately legible. I can type without looking easily too.

If someone put effort into it I'm sure they could do it. But yeah could be wrong.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Gash wrote:It would be tough for most but it is possible. I can write without looking and produce something moderately legible. I can type without looking easily too.

If someone put effort into it I'm sure they could do it. But yeah could be wrong.
I imagine typing would be pretty easy, as you could just put Braille on the letters until you memorized the layout
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

SirMax wrote:
Gash wrote:It would be tough for most but it is possible. I can write without looking and produce something moderately legible. I can type without looking easily too.

I imagine typing would be pretty easy, as you could just put Braille on the letters until you memorized the layout
Or, you know, use the home row. Like you're supposed to.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Gash wrote:It would be tough for most but it is possible. I can write without looking and produce something moderately legible.
This does not in any way apply to people who are blind from birth. Completely different situation. Innately memorized hand motions don't require eyesight to verify that they're working; developing those actions in the first place does, in the case of writing.

Typing's easy enough, though. There's a blind student at my school who takes notes on his laptop in class just fine.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

>Tokiko Shizune
>Santa Hanako
HNNNNGGGHHH
Keep it up, Snicket~
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

just have to say that Santa Hanako is EFFING AWESOME and so cute it should be illegal. :mrgreen: Snicket rocks.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Gash wrote:
Juno wrote:Then Hanako specified that her legs were his present, and Nurse had a lot of work to do afterwards.
I imagine the hardest part was getting him off her. I'll bet he needed a crowbar.
Better call Isaac Clarke, because you'd need telekinesis and control over time in order to pull him out.

...Y'know, I'd better make an "I'd hit it" demotivator out of that. Anyone know a good screenshot of a Dead Space stasis+kinesis puzzle?
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Gash

Post by Gash »

Mercutio wrote:just have to say that Santa Hanako is EFFING AWESOME and so cute it should be illegal. :mrgreen: Snicket rocks.
Well thinking on it. Wouldn't she be illegal?

Actually how old are these girls?

They'd probly be illegal in the USA. Maybe not in Europe?
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Gash wrote:Well thinking on it. Wouldn't she be illegal?
Actually how old are these girls?
They'd probly be illegal in the USA. Maybe not in Europe?
I'm fairly certain they're all around 17, except for Lilly, who would be 18. 17 is legal in some parts of the US (Texas, for example) and 18 is the general age for most of the states. With Emi's looks, you may just need to plead the fifth as hard as it can be plead, and flee to Mexico as quickly as possible. France is an acceptable choice, too, considering Roman Polanski.
Gash

Post by Gash »

I don't think any European country (that I know of anyways) has its age of consent higher than 16. I know its 16 in the UK at least.

So I could screw them all senseless in a crazy orgy and I'd be fine so long as no recordings were made. A rule that has always struck me as bizarre.
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Gash wrote:I don't think any European country (that I know of anyways) has its age of consent higher than 16. I know its 16 in the UK at least.

So I could screw them all senseless in a crazy orgy and I'd be fine so long as no recordings were made. A rule that has always struck me as bizarre.
It's bizarre till you're in that position. Then it's just right.
Gash

Post by Gash »

What the not being able to record yourself having sex with a group of 16 year old girls? You have to wait till they're 18 before cameras are allowed.