Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

AnonymousOfNorway

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by AnonymousOfNorway »

EternalLurker wrote:Lol @ the devs caring about something like that
Yeah, if the story had to be changed every time somebody happens to correctly guess something about it, it'd never get finished. The volume of fan fiction, discussion, and speculation about this game is huge.
Loved tenderly: Emi (g), Hanako (g), Lily (g). Friend-zoned: Shizune, Rin. To-do: Kenji, Yuuko, Misha
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

AnonymousOfNorway wrote: Yeah, if the story had to be changed every time somebody happens to correctly guess something about it, it'd never get finished. The volume of fan fiction, discussion, and speculation about this game is huge.
It helps that nobody's been right about basically anything.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Aw reading that makes me sad. I was kinda hoping someone got something, even if just by chance. So as when the game is completed, they could be like "OH! I so called that!"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

He would be the little stormtrooper that could.

There are not many open mysteries in Act 1, so naturally the people speculating have a hard time coming up with even the right questions to ask, not to say anything about answers. The most debated and arguably only real question is Misha's disability, I guess.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:He would be the little stormtrooper that could.

There are not many mysteries in Act 1, so naturally the people speculating have a hard time coming up with even the right questions to ask, not to say anything about answers. The most debated and arguably only real question is Misha's disability, I guess.
As long as it's not vaginal teeth, I'm game. And I like surprises, so it's not a disappointment to me.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

There are not many open mysteries in Act 1, so naturally the people speculating have a hard time coming up with even the right questions to ask, not to say anything about answers. The most debated and arguably only real question is Misha's disability, I guess.
Is it boneitis?

PLEASE let it be boneitis.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:

Is it boneitis?

PLEASE let it be boneitis.
Don't forget to throw a little sexlexia in there, devs.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

Sorry I haven't done a blooper in a while.

Snicket

Post by Snicket »

lol nice.

aw you beat me to it. I was going to use a 'sprite missing' in one of my shops.
UNIT0918

Post by UNIT0918 »

You guys are geniuses.
Javer wrote:Phew. Couldn't figure out how to post here for a while, browser kept locking up trying to load all the images simultaneously.

I'm late to the party, I know, but is there somewhere in particular we're finding images of the backgrounds and characters to work with? Other than just hunting them down in-game and taking screencaps?
I'm been thinking of making my own bloopers as well if I could get access to the sprites. Is there a place I can download them? Or is it only accessible to the developers?
Seeing that more people are using Valkyria Chronicles avatars, I'll follow suit.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

This seems like a good time to remind everyone that these shops are explicitely against the KS licence, but posting them on this forum is allowed as long as they are *clearly* watermarked. Linking any method or source for extracted assets results in immediate ban.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
UNIT0918

Post by UNIT0918 »

☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:This seems like a good time to remind everyone that these shops are explicitely against the KS licence, but posting them on this forum is allowed as long as they are *clearly* watermarked. Linking any method or source for extracted assets results in immediate ban.
Ohh...okay...my bad...
DuaneMoody wrote:Image
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that got this. xD
Seeing that more people are using Valkyria Chronicles avatars, I'll follow suit.
AnonymousOfNorway

Post by AnonymousOfNorway »

☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:This seems like a good time to remind everyone that these shops are explicitely against the KS licence,
Even though you're using a non-deriv license, US copyright law - as well as many other Berne Convention signatories' laws - allows people to parody the work without permission from the authors.
☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:but posting them on this forum is allowed as long as they are *clearly* watermarked.
Watermarked in what way?
☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:Linking any method or source for extracted assets results in immediate ban.
Understood.

Perhaps the rules should be edited into the first post as well, so it's prominently visible?
Loved tenderly: Emi (g), Hanako (g), Lily (g). Friend-zoned: Shizune, Rin. To-do: Kenji, Yuuko, Misha
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

AnonymousOfNorway wrote:
☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:This seems like a good time to remind everyone that these shops are explicitely against the KS licence,
Even though you're using a non-deriv license, US copyright law - as well as many other Berne Convention signatories' laws - allows people to parody the work without permission from the authors.
It's not so much that they're parodying it, but that they're using stuff directly from the game. If they were just drawing it on their own, or were making their own sprites and backgrounds there wouldn't be a problem; it's because they're using the copyrighted sprites and backgrounds from the game itself that makes it a problem. At least, that's what I think the situation is; I'm not exactly a copyright lawyer. >.>
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

It is exactly as you say, Mr Shine, to my understanding. And by watermark I mean a mark that labels the spoofs as non-official art, such as the ones Snicket and Ernest have put in the upper right corners of their pics. The rules already clearly state that breaking our licence is forbidden, but I'd reckon one could also use common sense to deduct that much.