Real life Hanako? *now with Hanako cosplay pics*

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Moekki
Artist

Re: Real life Hanako? *now with Hanako cosplay pics*

Post by Moekki »

your hair is almost identical to hanako's
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Needs more demin and newsboy cap.

But cool nonetheless.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Xzone

Post by Xzone »

"HHHNNNGGGG!" indeed.

About bullying: fortunately, I didn't have much experience with it. I went to a kind of elitist high school and my life was pretty much exactly like a high school life anime/eroge. School festivals, field trip to the mountains, helped out the student council a couple of times, theatre club, choir etc.

Even some H-scenes too:
"Ah, Senpai~, dame~"
"Those were the best days of my life."
Axeman

Post by Axeman »

Xzone wrote:"HHHNNNGGGG!" indeed.

About bullying: fortunately, I didn't have much experience with it. I went to a kind of elitist high school and my life was pretty much exactly like a high school life anime/eroge. School festivals, field trip to the mountains, helped out the student council a couple of times, theatre club, choir etc.

Even some H-scenes too:
"Ah, Senpai~, dame~"
"Those were the best days of my life."
Pics or it never happened
The game.
You have lost it.
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

John Moses Browning wrote:These pictures are clearly not moe enough.
:[
zachlol wrote:why such a long face m8
Because she always looks sad/scared? Unless you're picking on my face shape in which case nyuu ;o; my face isn't abnormally long. If anything it's kinda round in some pictures (angles lol). Have a picture of my happy face holding my Yoko figurine. :<

Jake Fuyou wrote:Where I come from we call this 3d pig disgusting, but I'll refrain.
/a/? plus I'm not really sure that counts as refraining.. :P
Axeman wrote:
Pics or it never happened
I lol'ed.
BemaniAK

Post by BemaniAK »

Makeup could be a little better, looks more like worms on your face than in the game.

Pretty good nonetheless.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

ai-honey wrote:Have a picture of my happy face holding my Yoko figurine. :<
I like the real figurine better.

Yes, I saw your photos. Pro stuff. Your Eva shoot is hawt. :o
Imagine me and you...
Lattyware

Post by Lattyware »

Nice. As people have said, the burn makeup was a little more 'obvious' than one would want, but that's just being pedantic, it's damn well done all things considered.
Scyth

Post by Scyth »

Pretty much everything I was going to say has been said, so I'll omit from repeating them. Just great work on Hanako.

Less than three Burn-tan.
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

Vertical wrote:

Haha thanks and yes, Yoko is my waifu. :<

As to the make up a few people gave me some ideas, thinner veins more dispersed (and more of them) combined with more shading via the make up. I think it should work, it needs a bit of 3D but I think I went ott. 8D the liquid latex should look far superior on it's own anyway. :o

Someone said they looked a bit more like keloid scars than regular burn scars but.. I tried looking for references of something similar to want Hanako is /drawn/ with and it was kind of hard. :< Scars and burn scars seem to come in so many varities it's mind boggling.
pibby

Post by pibby »

ai-honey wrote:
Vertical wrote:

Haha thanks and yes, Yoko is my waifu. :<

As to the make up a few people gave me some ideas, thinner veins more dispersed (and more of them) combined with more shading via the make up. I think it should work, it needs a bit of 3D but I think I went ott. 8D the liquid latex should look far superior on it's own anyway. :o

Someone said they looked a bit more like keloid scars than regular burn scars but.. I tried looking for references of something similar to want Hanako is /drawn/ with and it was kind of hard. :< Scars and burn scars seem to come in so many varities it's mind boggling.
lols, nice work.
But when I think about it, the burns look kind of random, I don't know how to say it. I think if you went 100% serious you'd put on the burn make-up in a way that it makes you look genuinely cuter and more vulnerable. After all that's what burn-tan is supposed to be right? Also it'd be nice to know the details on how she exactly got them, which we won't know until the full release.
I'm not trying to criticize you in a bad way, maybe I should have given you more praise......
But really, when it comes to cosplay I would think the point is to be as detailed as possible, that's how picky I am. The burns are the hardest part of burn-tan to mimic because of what I said earlier. Although I would have to say you did a good job on it considering you're the first one to do it and that you do look pretty cute.
(No, I don't cyber date but whoever has you is pretty lucky!)
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

pibby wrote: lols, nice work.
But when I think about it, the burns look kind of random, I don't know how to say it. I think if you went 100% serious you'd put on the burn make-up in a way that it makes you look genuinely cuter and more vulnerable. After all that's what burn-tan is supposed to be right? Also it'd be nice to know the details on how she exactly got them, which we won't know until the full release.
I'm not trying to criticize you in a bad way, maybe I should have given you more praise......
But really, when it comes to cosplay I would think the point is to be as detailed as possible, that's how picky I am. The burns are the hardest part of burn-tan to mimic because of what I said earlier. Although I would have to say you did a good job on it considering you're the first one to do it and that you do look pretty cute.
(No, I don't cyber date but whoever has you is pretty lucky!)
No way! Constructive criticism is good. :) Besides it's not a real cosplay really, it was just throwing a few things together and giving scar make up a test run. I'm looking forward to doing it properly. :D

And yeah I hope with the full release I'll have some better ideas on how to go with it. I doubt I'll be wearing it to a convention before then. This was just for fun. ^^ I could do with some better reference pictures. :O and thanks. :3
TKPsycho

Post by TKPsycho »

zomg will you marry me?
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Jake Fuyou wrote:Where I come from we call this 3d pig disgusting, but I'll refrain.
Knew it was only a matter of time before someone brought this up.
TKPsycho wrote:zomg will you marry me?
Read her earlier post, she only has eyes for Yoko. Tough luck bro.
Last edited by WASSHOI on Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mallory

Post by mallory »

Definately some dodgy characters in this thread... >_>
Pics do look good though~ Nice work~