Katawa Shoujo Memes (Funny/Chill Hangout Too)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
Kathos

Katawa Shoujo Memes (Funny/Chill Hangout Too)

Post by Kathos » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 pm

I LOVE Kawata Shoujo memes. They are funny, sad, relatable and just amusing to the eye! I felt like the Blooper Reel forum had already established this idea but upon inspecting its many MANY pages found that these aren't really memes but rather just in-game screenshots with edited text. another problem I found was that there is always a limit of 30 guests or less roaming the pages and i guess i felt that this forum could encourage people to make an account and make this somewhat slightly a good, chill, funny place! But if this is gonna work, we are gonna need people replying and talking which is why this forum isnt just about memes. If you are some random stranger come say hi or something! :D
Last edited by Kathos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katawa Shoujo will never fade away. no matter when, there will still be someone introduced to KS or feel the way this game has changed their life. :D

Kathos

Re: Katawa Shoujo Memes (Funny/Chill Hangout Too)

Post by Kathos » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:47 pm

Katawa Shoujo will never fade away. no matter when, there will still be someone introduced to KS or feel the way this game has changed their life. :D

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Katawa Shoujo Memes (Funny/Chill Hangout Too)

Post by Silentcook » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:56 am

Sorry, no. There are a lot of things we tolerate on these forums to a greater or lesser degree, but we draw the line at purposeful meme collection. Please read the forum rules and FAQs carefully.
Shattering your dreams since '94.