Consolidated Calendar of Events

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
User avatar
Hesmiyu
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 am
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Consolidated Calendar of Events

Post by Hesmiyu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:26 pm

ProfAllister wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:11 am
Hesmiyu wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:09 am
Looking up when Marine day would have been in 2007, it would have been the 23rd July, the third Monday of July which would put the 3-day weekend between 21st-23rd. On yours you have it the week prior. Is that due to the game?
Everything I've looked at has pointed toward 16 July. What's your source for 23 July?
My fault! I miscounted. I always assume the first square or few are from previous month. My assumption drew wrong conclusion. :P
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2705
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Consolidated Calendar of Events

Post by Oddball » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:46 pm

I think it's worth noting that Misha's birthday occurs before Shizune's route ends and nobody ever mentions it.

Nobody loves Misha.




Everybody eles's birth basically occurs before the route starts or after it ends (other than Hanako's.)
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
a1fox3
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Consolidated Calendar of Events

Post by a1fox3 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Oddball wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:46 pm
I think it's worth noting that Misha's birthday occurs before Shizune's route ends and nobody ever mentions it.

Nobody loves Misha.




Everybody eles's birth basically occurs before the route starts or after it ends (other than Hanako's.)
Its because the Calendar of Events ends 30th of September and Misha birthday is November 1st.
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
Birthday: November 1
Zodiac: Scorpio
Blood Type: AB
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Bust/Waist/Hips: 85/58/84
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Gold
Misha is the interpreter for Shizune and a fellow member of the student council. Cheery, playful, and never one to pull a punch, she happily joins in Shizune's attempts to get Hisao onto the student council.
Image

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2705
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Consolidated Calendar of Events

Post by Oddball » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Its because the Calendar of Events ends 30th of September and Misha birthday is November 1st.
The Japanese school year lasts from April to the next March.

Shizune's route ends on graduation.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
a1fox3
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Consolidated Calendar of Events

Post by a1fox3 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Oddball wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 pm
Its because the Calendar of Events ends 30th of September and Misha birthday is November 1st.
The Japanese school year lasts from April to the next March.

Shizune's route ends on graduation.
You did not get my point, the calendar on the 1st post only goes to Sept. 30th.

Yes there is more to Shizune's route and it does go to just before graduation but its not on the calendar in the 1st post.

The calendar ends Sept. 30 with "The Summit" and these 3 Succession, Sneaking Mission and Infinity are not listed.

Misha is a secondary NPC anyway but we still love her all the same.
Image

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2705
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Consolidated Calendar of Events

Post by Oddball » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:05 pm

a1fox3 wrote:
You did not get my point, the calendar on the 1st post only goes to Sept. 30th.

Yes there is more to Shizune's route and it does go to just before graduation but its not on the calendar in the 1st post.

The calendar ends Sept. 30 with "The Summit" and these 3 Succession, Sneaking Mission and Infinity are not listed.
Your point is the calendar here stops before the game gets to her birthday. We could extend the calendar a few months more, and there would be no actual events on Misha's birthday. There is no scene in the game saying "We celebrated Misha's birthday!"
That doesn't matter.

The real point is, when you're cataloging the actual events of the game, Misha's birthday DOES fall into the time frame of her route (whether anybody wants to put it on a calendar or not) and it never gets mentioned by anybody.



It comes and goes and nobody cares.
Not Dead Yet

Post Reply