/ksg/'s quarterly contests

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

dorito4her

/ksg/'s quarterly contests

Post by dorito4her »

Hello, I would like to speak on behalf of /ksg/ [which is somehow still alive, what the hell?]
Seeing how few content creators we have left, last year two content creation events took place and even though we had only a handful of submission, we really liked how they managed to induce a considerable creative influx and after some discussion, decided to make them regular (i.e. quarterly).
After additional deliberation, we also decide to promote our little initiative wherever we can. Hope some of you will join us cripplelovers.

Briefly put, the contest has a host and a judge who organises the pastebin, provides a direction for creators (e.g. let's write about katawas on winter vacation, let's draw katawas with dogs, etc.) collects entries, judges them and optionally, gives prizes to winners(not mandatory, but preferred, hehehe).
Contest has two sections one could submit their creation to: writing and art. The winner of current contest's writing section becomes host of next one. Winner of current contest's art section is able to provide contest with a theme or element to give creators some direction, too, as well as providing with prizes. Not necessarily cash, it may as well be a free drawing of whatever the winner would want.

You can find us here: http://boards.4chan.org/vg/catalog#s=katawa (proceed at your own risk)
Halloween 2017 fan content collection:
Skynet's Christmas Contest:
The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here:

If you have any other questions, you may ask us on the general. (or alternatively, here).
If this thread stays, it will be update with upcoming contest results in the future.
Feel free to correct me, if you noticed some mistakes or inconsistencies about my post.
Oddball

Re: /ksg/'s quarterly contests

Post by Oddball »

No interested in a spring themed contest, but by all means, keep us updated when they do new stuff.
Not Dead Yet
dorito4her

Re: /ksg/'s quarterly contests

Post by dorito4her »

Spring Submissions So Far:

Writing:
Mren - Christmas At The Hakamichis -
PomfPomf - Trying Something New -
'Lilly Song Anon' - Lilly Song - waiting for pastebin/ID
TROUBLED_WRITER_ANON - Doki's VS Katawa's -
Emps - Unforeseen Consequences -

Art: