Map?

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Oddball

Map?

Post by Oddball »

I know the locations are vaguely defined at best during the game, but I wanted to try to put together an actual map of the school and it's grounds.

This is just a rough scribble to get started with, but you gotta start somewhere.

Does this look about right to everyone, ignoring the basic scale?

Also, there' supposed to be a parking lot. We see it in Rin's route near the school, but I'm not sure where to put it.
map.png
map.png (39.8 KiB) Viewed 6190 times
Not Dead Yet
QuietlySomething

Re: Map?

Post by QuietlySomething »

I think the hills and the worry tree should be swapped. It's a bit of a walk to the hills from the gate, right? And I'm pretty sure you pass the worry tree on the way there.
WillDfly

Post by WillDfly »

As you said, it's all vague so I naturally imagined it differently. Here's my two cents.
Red spots are Rin's mural and trail towards worry tree and dandelions. Blue spots are where Hisao confesses to Shizune and where she sits when Hisao is a huge fuckup. Pink spot is lemon scented. All the yellow and purple spots are either inside or off school.
"Activities?" could be sports courts or something. The parking lot may be too big, but I'll just blame scaling.
Attachments
KSmap.jpg
KSmap.jpg (95.75 KiB) Viewed 6128 times
WillDfly

Post by WillDfly »

I couldn't find a dedicated topic for it, but this followed the previous image and I'd like to add it to the discussion.

Edit: I found one, but it's from '09 and it never went anywhere, so...