NaNoWrimo?

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Riakai

NaNoWrimo?

Post by Riakai »

I'm personally revamping my old Naomi x Hisao Fic for NaNoWriMo this year.
NaNoWriMo is shorthand for National Novel Writing Month, where the goal is to write 50,000 words in the month of November.

I tried posting on the forums for NaNo, callin' out to anyone taking the plunge, but uh, everyone is too busy circlejerking Frozen fan fic. Literally. It hurts my soul.

But uh, anyone here doing it? I figure we could keep each other in check or something. Maybe edit & look over each other's stuff?
[Innumerable Fits]
The Naomi Inoue Pseudo-Route.
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]
One-Shots. Not much else to say there.

You can find my ramblings over at my blog...
...or poke me on discord @ria#0413. screeee
brythain

Re: NaNoWrimo?

Post by brythain »

Riakai wrote:I'm personally revamping my old Naomi x Hisao Fic for NaNoWriMo this year.
NaNoWriMo is shorthand for National Novel Writing Month, where the goal is to write 50,000 words in the month of November.

I tried posting on the forums for NaNo, callin' out to anyone taking the plunge, but uh, everyone is too busy circlejerking Frozen fan fic. Literally. It hurts my soul.

But uh, anyone here doing it? I figure we could keep each other in check or something. Maybe edit & look over each other's stuff?
I try to write about 10,000 words a week, but I've been busy lately. I'd be keen to read your Naomi x Hisao fic; for some reason, I've never attempted a full Naomi anything. My soul would be hurt too, except that I'm too warm to be Frozen. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Sometimes you just have to...

No, I have too much dignity left to make the joke.

Actually I don't, but it's early and I'd rather wait until after my coffee to be snarky.

I've cleared the 5k mark a couple days ago but have slowed recently because of my other projects. I'll try and catch up or get ahead slightly this weekend. Since my project isn't KS related, if anyone wants to discuss it we can do it via message.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Riakai

Post by Riakai »

brythain wrote:
Riakai wrote:I'm personally revamping my old Naomi x Hisao Fic for NaNoWriMo this year.

I try to write about 10,000 words a week, but I've been busy lately. I'd be keen to read your Naomi x Hisao fic; for some reason, I've never attempted a full Naomi anything. My soul would be hurt too, except that I'm too warm to be Frozen. :D
Yeah, I've seen a few Natsume x Hisao fics, and obviously Naomi x Natsume, but not much with just Naomi. Neat enough, lmao.

Hoitash wrote:Sometimes you just have to...

No, I have too much dignity left to make the joke.

Actually I don't, but it's early and I'd rather wait until after my coffee to be snarky.

I've cleared the 5k mark a couple days ago but have slowed recently because of my other projects. I'll try and catch up or get ahead slightly this weekend. Since my project isn't KS related, if anyone wants to discuss it we can do it via message.
I let that whole subforum go, ayyy lmao.
And I was reallll bad this weekend. Didn't write a single word. Gonna fix that tonight, use the 3 or 4 hours I have left to pump out 6k or so. Because I hate being behind in basically anything e-e
[Innumerable Fits]
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Likewise, I'll be happy to read over anything you want proof-reading :)
brythain wrote:My soul would be hurt too, except that I'm too warm to be Frozen. :D
GOD DAMNIT, BRYTHAIN
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Riakai

Post by Riakai »

Munchenhausen wrote:Likewise, I'll be happy to read over anything you want proof-reading :)
I might just have to fling my Act 1 at you.

I've hit 17k & I'm only on Thursday of the Festival Week. The point of divergence is really early on in his first day.
[Innumerable Fits]
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Riakai wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Likewise, I'll be happy to read over anything you want proof-reading :)

I've hit 17k & I'm only on Thursday of the Festival Week. The point of divergence is really early on in his first day.
Feckin' do it, lad! I've gotta say, I don't know why I haven't written more Naomi myself. After doing a shit-tonne of research into Epilepsy for a fanfic I can't be bothered to finish (all of them), I've had a morbid fascination into how it all works.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Riakai

Post by Riakai »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Riakai wrote:

Feckin' do it, lad! I've gotta say, I don't know why I haven't written more Naomi myself. After doing a shit-tonne of research into Epilepsy for a fanfic I can't be bothered to finish (all of them), I've had a morbid fascination into how it all works.
Neat. I'm writing the festival atm, so I'll send it to you soon. Probably tonight or tomorrow if I stick to my personal deadlines.
[Innumerable Fits]
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]