I need some help

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Razoredge

I need some help

Post by Razoredge »

Well guys, I have a project. I want to write a fan fic, but I don't know if you see this, but my english isn't well at all. I'm better to translate English into French, but French into English is a little bit more difficult for me XD

Well, I need your help. I mean, is there anybody who can help me with the translation? I mean, I write the French text, I send it to you and you will translate. Of course, it's a team work and you'll be credited for everything. And I will say this isn't my only work, but also and from far, your work too. Well, I can also write this in english but it will take much more time. Is anybody who want help me?

I hope my english wasn't too worse for all of you
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Munchenhausen

Re: I need some help

Post by Munchenhausen »

Razoredge wrote:Well guys, I have a project. I want to write a fan fic, but I don't know if you see this, but my english isn't well at all. I'm better to translate English into French, but French into English is a little bit more difficult for me XD

Well, I need your help. I mean, is there anybody who can help me with the translation? I mean, I write the French text, I send it to you and you will translate. Of course, it's a team work and you'll be credited for everything. And I will say this isn't my only work, but also and from far, your work too. Well, I can also write this in english but it will take much more time. Is anybody who want help me?

I hope my english wasn't too worse for all of you
Your English isn't too bad at all! I wouldn't have noticed had you not pointed it out :lol:
I'm not exactly fluent, but I can certainly help you out if need be :) PM me!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon