Katawa Shoujo - Fan Sequel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
BananeTangente

Katawa Shoujo - Fan Sequel

Post by BananeTangente » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello all ! I'm here to present you a project i create with four others French fans of Katawa Shoujo : Create a sequel.
It's not gonna be a game,just a novel,but there's still choices and different stories ! We will add new characters,and keep the main ones of the original game.But,if someone who can make a game like KS join us,maybe we can do a real game,just like the first one.

I was thinking about make a sequel since a lot of time,but i decide myself to do it.
The novel/game will obviously be free,and translated in english.

The realisation of this project is gonna take some time,so we're gonna publish some informations about the game sometimes on our facebook page.
Here it is : [snipped]
I don't know if I'm breaking the rules by doing this sequel and posting here,and if i can't do this (breaking the rules,posting),can you inform me of it ? Thanks :)

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Katawa Shoujo - Fan Sequel

Post by Silentcook » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:31 pm

You are. Apparently you want to create a Katawa Shoujo spin-off VN.

Our license, which you can find within the game manual as well as in the FAQs on these forums, expressly forbids derivative works such as your idea.

We usually don't enforce the license too harshly, but derivative VNs are a notable exception. Please cease and desist immediately.
Shattering your dreams since '94.