A small tribute to KS

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Deshtat

A small tribute to KS

Post by Deshtat »

Greetings!

So I just registered here, and I wanted to tell you about something. I'm working on a 3D game right now, and I would like to put a little tribute to Katawa Shoujo in it. I would like to do this in a subbtle way, but I'm still hesitating.

Therefore, I thought I'd just come here and ask you for some advices...!

At the moment, my better option would be to put a rare item in the game, which would be a love story novel titled "Five broken girls", or something like that. I could also add a little comment from the main character, like "I feel a strange pain in the chest just by looking at it".

What do you think...?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: A small tribute to KS

Post by Silentcook »

That's fine by us, since it's so subtle that one could not even be sure except by looking here, of course. Go ahead.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Deshtat

Post by Deshtat »

Thanks for the quick answer!

Well since I'm working alone, the game probably won't be available before one or two years at least, so I have plenty of time to think about it. I'll make sure to tell you when it's done.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I'd say that'd be perfect :P Just enough to make people who've read KS take a double-take
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon