Developer Twitter, chapter 6

We have a blog now
Aura
>has heterochromia

Developer Twitter, chapter 6

Post by Aura »

I ran out of medication, so i can't focus on writing a full lenght (lol) newspost right now. In short, me and Hivemind have written some scenes, Nicol's computer broke so he'll be back in a few weeks, depriving us of music in the meantime, Crud is stalking lolis in Japan and we still need character/CG artist(s). Game GUI is coming together and if 4chan gets DDoSed again for a few days, we might get some other stuff as well in near future. Or not.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
TcDohl

Re: Developer Twitter, chapter 6

Post by TcDohl »

The programming team is making a big push to migrate the script into the game file as well as streamlining the code and implementing the new UI into the game itself so it wouldn't look so vanilla.
<@Delta_Kurshiva> I'm tiny~

[10:43] <@A22> Damn Dohl never changes, all he thinks about is ass
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Developer Twitter, chapter 6

Post by Aura »

Nicol's back so more music incoming. Act1, meaning the first six days of the game, is getting an edit job and a bit of redo by me, hopefully ending up with a more plot-driven and coherent introduction to the game.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents