Arbitrary deadline number ?, 9-21 October

We have a blog now
Aura
>has heterochromia

Arbitrary deadline number ?, 9-21 October

Post by Aura »

To keep up with the good tradition, here are our next goals.

Deadline for everyone to turn in at least one, preferably two or more pieces of their respective work is Saturday 21st Oct. For writers, that is scenes, musicians it's tracks etc. Do your best so i have at least something from everyone. That is the most important thing for this phase.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Arbitrary deadline number ?, 9-21 October

Post by Aura »

A week later, review of this phase:

MEGA FAIL

I thought i set a really easy goal, but only Crud, Hivemind and Nicol managed to meet the goal of producing one piece work, and nobody did more than that. To soften the my initially harsh assessment, I guess delta and me count as well, me being a day late and delta having an impossibly large undertaking. So yeah, maybe it wasnt that bad, but it could have been better.

I concede, communism-like planned economy is not the ideal model for a project like this (which is why nobody cares about deadlines), but some goals need to be set so that we can have some kind of a momentum here.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents