Raide's service

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Raide
Artist

Raide's service

Post by Raide »

Hullo. I'm a CG artist that just found out Katawa Shoujo since few days ago. You can check my CG portfolio at deviantart and some of my fresh KS fanart drawings. I don't have any fixed style, so adapting/copying from the preexisting/latest KS style is not that big obstacle for me. Currently I'm working on another game development called The Imperium Project.

Just wondering if you guys can use an extra hands for scene CGs. Although I have little experience in CGing background and objects, I think it won't be much trouble since I'll be interested in learning those if you need them.

My motivation is that this project is worth the effort for free (non-pay) works, before I'm addicted to commision and campus work in the future.

Will be waiting for your reply. Thanks^^
delta
Feels Badman

Re: Raide's service

Post by delta »

Generally, the best idea is to jump on #zettai-shoujou (yes, complete with misspelling) on irc://irc.rizon.net/ and see who's there. You'll likely be pointed to the right people.
Raide
Artist

Post by Raide »

Lol. The guys over there directed me to post a new topic here. I guess I just need to be there when everyone's online at IRC? Mmm.. timezone. X3
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

I'll have the artists contact you.

They'll need to work out if you can adapt to their style, or maybe help out something else, like colouring or lining.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Raide
Artist

Post by Raide »

I'm confident that I could adapt to the present style. Though if there are no necessity for more artist recruitment, I'll probably just go lurking in the chatroom--just in case--while watching the development progress.
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Raide wrote:I'm confident that I could adapt to the present style. Though if there are no necessity for more artist recruitment, I'll probably just go lurking in the chatroom--just in case--while watching the development progress.

You could always become a fanart-wh----oekaki artist :D
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Raide
Artist

Post by Raide »

Peorth wrote:You could always become a fanart-wh----oekaki artist :D
I definitely could, but probably wouldn't :P
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Raide wrote:
Peorth wrote:You could always become a fanart-wh----oekaki artist :D
I definitely could, but probably wouldn't :P

Darn.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.