Ready, Willing, and Able

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Nestor

Ready, Willing, and Able

Post by Nestor »

Hello! I'm here looking to see if I can be of any use to the development of Katawa Shoujo. I'm not sure what I can do for you immediately, as I have little experience in programming or art, however, I do think that I can help you with other aspects of the game. I read in another thread in this forum that you might have need of an editor/checker; I definitely think that this is something that I can help you with.

Let me briefly explain my background. I am a college sophomore, and what some have labeled a "Grammar Nazi." This probably has something to do with the fact that both of my parents hold English-related degrees, and that I grew up being chastised for every minor spelling or grammatical error that I've ever made. As for myself, I plan on going into Education, with the hope of one day teaching secondary-level English. Needless to say, I know how to write pretty well, and I think that I can really help you with your project.

So, if you think that you have use for someone with skills such as mine either now or in the foreseeable future, please contact me any time; I'll be sure to check my e-mail and forum accounts as often as I can.
Kenji - "It was like that, but with poo."
Nestor

Re: Ready, Willing, and Able

Post by Nestor »

Or if not, then can I at least get a beta of the game once it get's to that phase?
Kenji - "It was like that, but with poo."
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Ready, Willing, and Able

Post by cpl_crud »

Right now we are not actively persuing any testers/editors, but that doesn't mean that we won't.

At some point in time we will need a lot of testers, and at that point I'll contact you (and there willbe a thread here).

However, if you hang out in the IRC channel ( #zettai-shoujou@irc.rizon.net ) then you never know; we might discover some kind of useful talent, like being an Italian-speaking nurse.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money