Ready to help

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
hypothermist_

Ready to help

Post by hypothermist_ »

Hello folks. Firstly I'd like to congratulate everyone for this fantastic project. I saw the original image which generated the whole thing somewhere in 4chan, and I too thought it was a pretty neat idea. Next thing I know, I follow a link, and I'm like, "Holy shit, these guys are actually making this happen!"

I lurked for a few days before it occurred me that maybe there was something I could do to help. Straight to the point: one of my parents is actually a teacher specialized in students with disabilities. Meaning, besides knowing a thing or two myself, I have access to a decent collection of books on the subject, and more important, can ask questions directly to someone with large experience in the area.

Since the background for the game is, after all, a school for people with disabilities, I figured that knowledge might be useful in some way. So, if you happen to have any questions on the subject, feel free to contact me and I'll try to get back to you with some input ASAP.

P.S.: I tried to register, but for some reason didn't get the confirmation email. Waiting till the registration gets cancelled so I can try again.
haru_niisan

Re: Ready to help

Post by haru_niisan »

Nice to meet you, I'm actually pretty new myself so i can't really give you a yes or no, as I'm just an artist, and the newest one at that. but my guess is that you could prolly help out here and there. you can never have too many extra staff, especially when there working for free.

I actually happened to go to a school for disabled children in grade 7-8.

I suggest joining the irc channel and just joining in on the conversation there, thats where most of the action happens. (when there is any)

if you don't know how to use irc, I can direct you to an irc client, and tell you how to join the channel.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Haru_ is right, you should really jump on the IRC channel.

We're not actively recruiting at the moment, however we have taken a couple of people on baord recently due to uber useful ness.

We also have a couple of other people who have offered help like yourself (Sielntcook and Peroth for example) who have relevant knowledge, and (most of the time) it's pretty helpful to us.

One day, so far away, we'll be finished the PP pass of the writing, and we could possibly start the proof reading process, so we'll need hands on deck for that, too.

For the meantime, hanging out on the IRC channel ( #zettai-shoujou@rizon.net ) is a good place to start, to introduce yourself, and also to make a noise in a place where we devs actually pay attention.

Oh, and I'll see if I can sort out that activation email thing for you too.

EDI: You account has been activated. Let me konw if yourun into any issues.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
hypothermist

Post by hypothermist »

Thanks, I'm currently in summer holidays so im not online that much, but when I'm back I'll take a look at the IRC channel.

As for the proof reading, I figured you were covered on that front, but if you need I can certainly help there, I have both the free time and a good eye to catch errors! :mrgreen:

See you soon!
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

cpl_crud wrote:Haru_ is right, you should really jump on the IRC channel.

We're not actively recruiting at the moment, however we have taken a couple of people on baord recently due to uber useful ness.

We also have a couple of other people who have offered help like yourself (Sielntcook and Peroth for example)
I'm useless! Just good at lurking nowadays :P

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.