Speedreader/grammar nazi: Shrapnel

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Shrapnel

Speedreader/grammar nazi: Shrapnel

Post by Shrapnel »

In the office, I'm renowned for my ability to read through lawyerese bullshit and Song of Fire and Ice in roughly seven hours a piece... Without skimming or missing any of the good stuff. Due to the fact that my job revolves around me not missing details, I tend to autocorrect my own spelling and grammar anally; although this probably won't be so visible here, it means if you need someone to do the job of reading something again... And again... And again, just to avoid errors or mistakes, I don't mind doing that, even if it's a Bad End. I get the impression you don't need much help at the moment though, so just page me if ya need me. I write, I cook, and I know savate.
delta
Feels Badman

Re: Speedreader/grammar nazi: Shrapnel

Post by delta »

If you want to find out more about how we roll, join us in irc://irc.rizon.net/#zettai-shoujou
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

We will, eventually, need proofing people.

In the interim you can always pretend to help out by using such excuses as "I'll help with the backgrounds" and perhaps fool us into giving you dev access until we actually start proofing....

I'd also say to get in touch with Aura, what with him being the writing god and all.

Oh, and if you're anal about spelling and such, then I'm going ot irritate the shit out of you on teh forums and in IRC. Just check out that last sentence.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Shrapnel

Post by Shrapnel »

Hey, sounds like a plan! I'll cruise on in, take a seat (But not with Chris Hansen), and we'll see if our creative juices mesh. Or whatever the heck we're doing.

Hah, and don't worry about it irritating me, I've been inundated with stuff like that while working for my degree... Never knew how much chatspeak and texting would infiltrate the workspace, but it's made me a better person. I think.

At the very least, I almost avoided the burning desire to correct the ot and teh. Almost. Well, guess I'm just a good person. /End firefly ref there.

Well, uh, guess I'll see y'all around!