Any need for a nurse?

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Silentcook

Any need for a nurse?

Post by Silentcook »

I don't think I fit the requirements for Alpha/playtesting, but maybe if you have something that needs, say, reality checking...
Got my diploma in '94, started working in '96 in a public hospital. 2 1/2 years general surgery OR, nearly ten years neurosurgery OR. Most importantly, I have DONE leg amputations :mrgreen: .
I'm Italian, so my knowledge of healthcare is mostly from the publically-available, no-fees point of view. The Internets being the Internets, I'm willing to send an email from my job account if it will help estabilishing my credentials.
TcDohl

Re: Any need for a nurse?

Post by TcDohl »

Yeah, having a medical advisor would be fantastic. Firstly, we'd need you to register a board account.
<@Delta_Kurshiva> I'm tiny~

[10:43] <@A22> Damn Dohl never changes, all he thinks about is ass
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Done. I hope I can be of use.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Appropriate changes made.

For the moment it will just be testing access, but we can talk about further access in the future.

If you'd like to take a look at the test alpha, please speak to TC about what that involves.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Envy

Post by Envy »

Silentcook wrote:Most importantly, I have DONE leg amputations :mrgreen:
A man pleased about having removed a person's leg. I like him already.

But seriously, this is great news for the project; having someone who really knows what they're talking about and can, probably (?), find out information easily if they don't know it already.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

***UPDATE: APPLYING FOR A 'JANITORIAL' POSITION***

So I hear the Wiki, parts of the forums, and other stuff here and there, possibly inside people's heads as well, are a bit of a mess. Okay, I am now applying formally to become the glue-and-wire monkey that keeps your facts and ideas straight. Someone called this being "Aura's assistant". Someone else called this being a "nanny", or "doing continuity check and keeping notes".
Whatever, the precise details can be hammered out, and they will need to be before this goes further. Should there be interest, you know how to look for me.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.