Musician: aang001

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Losstarot
Editor

Re: Musician: aang001

Post by Losstarot »

To reiterate, "The Ceremony" is okay for what we're going for, but everything else is out of place for this novel. This game is taking a classic approach and needs more tracks with a feel of Hisaishi and other modern composers like him.
"The eyes of ordinary people could not see it for the real moon was nothing but an invisible full moon to them."
Magaran

Post by Magaran »

Hmm, I always thought we were going for more of a Pop-Classical, sentimental New Age sort of direction. "Modern" might not the best word to use, since "Modern composers" in the classical style usually refers to those in of the (20th century) avant-garde classical style.

Hisashi, eh? I always remembered him for his more dramatic tracks (such as this one: the more mellow stuff he does just usually ends up sounding run-of-the-mill generic.

Post by Guest »

Did someone say... CLASSICAL? Because I am classically trained, but it looks like everything's sorted here now. Argh, why didn't I come here sooner?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Guest wrote:Did someone say... CLASSICAL? Because I am classically trained, but it looks like everything's sorted here now. Argh, why didn't I come here sooner?
If you make an account and provide a sample of your work, we might be able to make use of you. Not a guarantee, mind.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

We're not ones to turn people away without at least reading/looking at/listeneing to what you have to offer.

Send any of the Devs a sample and we'll pass it around and have a listen.

It's also pretty vital to jump on the IRC cahnnel (#katawa-shoujo@irc.irchighway.net); simply getting a bit of exposure in there does wonders
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money