This Forum

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Locked
User avatar
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat
Posts: 1987
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

This Forum

Post by cpl_crud » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:25 am

G'day.

Use this thread to apply for the Dev team, or if you don't have access to a forum that you think you should.

People who have previously submitted works: Simply say "Oi! I should be seeing X forum!" and it will eb fixed.

People who wish to apply for the first time: Please post a sample of your work; be it a sketch, a short scene, or a bit of music/code/etc.
We're pretty accepting, so if you want to join up, just start a new thread here and we'll look into it.

Thanks.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money

User avatar
Aura
>has heterochromia
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 am

Re: This Forum

Post by Aura » Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 pm

For your conveience, the positions we definitely do not have any work for, and will not even consider:

-voice acting. KS will not be voiced, ever.
-testing/qc/proofreading. There won't be anything to test until we have completed making the full game, which is going to take some time.

Note that we are fairly well staffed in all other aspects too, and the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

User avatar
Zorg
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Location: Absurdistan, Hungary
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by Zorg » Fri May 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Aura wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
Just curious, what kind of position could that be? :|
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.

Onewhoissung
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: This Forum

Post by Onewhoissung » Fri May 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Zorg wrote:
Aura wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
Just curious, what kind of position could that be? :|
I'm also curious about this.

TheHivemind
Path Writer
Posts: 861
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:01 pm
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by TheHivemind » Sat May 02, 2009 1:28 am

Onewhoissung wrote:
Zorg wrote:
Aura wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
Just curious, what kind of position could that be? :|
I'm also curious about this.
You must have six hands, three heads, and TWELVE BALLS.

User avatar
ClckwrkLoyale
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: Davao
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by ClckwrkLoyale » Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 am

TheHivemind wrote: You must have six hands, three heads, and TWELVE BALLS.
Sounds just like Pudge.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”

User avatar
Aura
>has heterochromia
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 am

Re: This Forum

Post by Aura » Sat May 02, 2009 6:06 am

Free positions include stuff like background artist (who has to be able to produce the 150 background images in the game within the same timeframe the rest of the dev team complete their own stuff) and editor (who has to be a better writer than the staff writers combined, be able to prove that, actually be an extremely competent editor, figure out how to edit the work of five different writers so that it works as a whole in a way that satisfies everyone etc etc)

That said, we really are not actively looking for either, and probably wont recruit anyone for positions like this at least in foreseeable future.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

User avatar
ClckwrkLoyale
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: Davao
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by ClckwrkLoyale » Sat May 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Aura wrote:Free positions include stuff like background artist (who has to be able to produce the 150 background images in the game within the same timeframe the rest of the dev team complete their own stuff) and editor (who has to be a better writer than the staff writers combined, be able to prove that, actually be an extremely competent editor, figure out how to edit the work of five different writers so that it works as a whole in a way that satisfies everyone etc etc)

That said, we really are not actively looking for either, and probably wont recruit anyone for positions like this at least in foreseeable future.
Nah, But I still think that most people will be ready for this in case if the opportunity comes.
TheHivemind wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.

You must have six hands, three heads, and TWELVE BALLS.
Disregard my last post.

I guess that person must have 6x the skill, 3x smarter than an ordinary human being and has 12x the guts.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”

jimmysaintXIII
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by jimmysaintXIII » Sun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm

I would like to volunteer for the editor slot. I'm going to have 6 months in the desert coming up where there's not shit else to do but work, work out, and that's it. i'm going to have a fuckton of free time to work on this. I will have internet access so I will be able to keep in touch. I'd like to prove that I'm a good writer, but my problem is coming up with a topic to write about. that problem would be solved completely if I could fill this position.

In order for me to prove i'm a good writer, give me a general topic of something to write about. I'll show you. I'll show you ALL! [/crazy]

Onewhoissung
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: This Forum

Post by Onewhoissung » Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.

jimmysaintXIII
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by jimmysaintXIII » Sun May 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Onewhoissung wrote:I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Onewhoissung
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: This Forum

Post by Onewhoissung » Mon May 04, 2009 1:34 am

jimmysaintXIII wrote:
Onewhoissung wrote:I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
EN GUARD!

jimmysaintXIII
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Contact:

Re: This Forum

Post by jimmysaintXIII » Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 am

Onewhoissung wrote:
jimmysaintXIII wrote:
Onewhoissung wrote:I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
EN GUARD!
That's "En Garde", Mr. Editor =3

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 12:12 am

Re: This Forum

Post by Zak » Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 am

I know there have not been many replies to this thread in a long time (besides those above...)

So Im wonderin what positions are still open, If any...?

Locked