I'd love to be a part of this.

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Vasuki

I'd love to be a part of this.

Post by Vasuki »

Sometime yesterday I heard about this for the first time. Visiting the website, I downloaded the demo, and then went to bed. Getting home today, I started to play, and didn't stop until the credits rolled. I thought it would be interesting, but this blew that out of the water and then some, this is just amazing. I would love to do anything I can to help this project reach completion.

But honestly, I'm not sure if I have any useful skills. I'm a computer science major finishing up his 2nd year of college with some half-baked database and some decent Java skills, plus a year of Japanese under my belt. The only other visual novel I've ever played was Clannad, and I gave up on that within like 30 minutes (which just shows that this is so much more interesting than Clannad was). I'm also not afraid to do a little writing, although I haven't really done much in the way of creative writing before, just a few stalled fan fictions that never really got off the ground.

I did notice some typos and grammatical slip-ups in the demo though. I can be a pretty strict grammar Nazi when I want to be, and my vocabulary is better than average, so if you need another proofreader or editor I'm sure I'd be able to perform well in that capacity.

Basically, I understand if you don't need such unskilled assistance at the moment, but if an opportunity comes up for me to help, I'd love to be a part of this.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: I'd love to be a part of this.

Post by Aura »

Unfortunately we don't have any work for a proofreader until the next release is closer.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents