Greets + hungarian translation

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Zorg

Greets + hungarian translation

Post by Zorg »

Hello all, I'm the resident hungarian genius and egoist that'll go on your nerves :)
jk

although I will do translations, and to start off, here's the website's. hope I didn't forget anything.

also other huns for translating the game could show themselves in this thread to keep it simple.
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.
2019 update: TL DEAD since a few years, possibly will never happen.
ice

Re: Greets + hungarian translation

Post by ice »

Hi,
I just joined the hungarian translation team :)
coolface

Post by coolface »

Oh well, I'm in.
Xzone

Post by Xzone »

Probably not a good idea. I'm really not a big fan of localization in general, but these days it's especially hard to find quality translations. I've spotted several errors in the attached .txt, and even though I have no information on the status of the hungarian localization team (if there is one already), I'd hate to see this game come out with a poorly translated script.
Zorg

Post by Zorg »

Xzone wrote:Probably not a good idea. I'm really not a big fan of localization in general, but these days it's especially hard to find quality translations. I've spotted several errors in the attached .txt, and even though I have no information on the status of the hungarian localization team (if there is one already), I'd hate to see this game come out with a poorly translated script.
Firstly, you should get on IRC. and we also have our own channel, #ks-hu
Second, that txt, I translated it by myself, and I know it sucks. I think one of the other translators said that he'll check and correct it.
and lastly: the status is 'we just started', and we'll try our best to make the translation worth something.

and thanks for sharing your opinion. If i wasn't drunk and tired now, I'd have given you a more... detailed answer. :mrgreen:
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.
2019 update: TL DEAD since a few years, possibly will never happen.