Willing to help if needed in future. Proofing, etc.

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
Kota

Willing to help if needed in future. Proofing, etc.

Post by Kota »

Well, if you guys ever get the need for a damned good proofer, sentence-de-awkwardizer, or someone that can help manipulate the script and text to shine it up, I'd be glad to help out. I've gone on binges where I just have to reread everything about the KS project, but this is the first time I'm actually deciding to let you guys know I'd be glad to help out. I'm very damned good at fixing up speech, and pretty articulate; I hate to use school as a benchmark and sound like a bragging ass, but I've nearly aced English-related subjects on college entrance exams and school tests, and can spot a lot of errors and point out some possible improvements to works (Damn, that really does sound like bragging. Sorry about that). I'm also pretty used to working in a team, if that's important. I'm a quick reader, and would love to help out.

I don't know where you guys are in development, or how well staffed you are for this kind of thing, so if you're already fine, then so be it; I'll be more than content to keep cheering from the sidelines. Just don't feel like you'll have to go on some hunt if you're looking for more manpower in this position. I'd be glad to help if you need it.
2600k 4.5GHz bigadv folder, occasionally an additional 860 2.8GHz smp folder.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Willing to help if needed in future. Proofing, etc.

Post by cpl_crud »

We're not quite up to proofing yet, but we shouldn't, theoretically, be far off.

When the time comes for readers/testers, we'll give you all a bell and let you know what we need doing.

Thanks for the offer.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Kota

Re: Willing to help if needed in future. Proofing, etc.

Post by Kota »

No problem. I'll be idling in the channel until then.
2600k 4.5GHz bigadv folder, occasionally an additional 860 2.8GHz smp folder.