Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Charmant » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Megumeru wrote:Yandere DLC:
I've been playing the Yandere Sim dev build, sporting the drills hair and taking out any Shizune look-alikes with a screwdriver...It's weirdly enjoyable. :lol:

Nightmare Fuel DLC: All girls are replaced with horrific horrors of horrible horror.

User avatar
FelOnyx
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:50 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by FelOnyx » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Megumeru wrote:Yandere DLC
Oh yes. Yandere is best dere.
Alpacalypse wrote: Hm, second year... obsessive attraction to Hisao... not any of the canon girls...

Based purely on speculation, new headcanon: Rika is Yandere now.
Shit, wrong thread :roll:
Mmmmm...that's even better. Cute albino girl + yandere = one very happy FelOnyx.

On that note...

Knives DLC
In order to cater to the all-important knife fetishist demographic, all H-scenes have been reworked to incorporate sexy knife play.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.

User avatar
300BillionDegrees
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 am

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by 300BillionDegrees » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:48 pm

The Loligoth pack. All the girls (plus Hideaki) dress loligoth style, both for school uniforms and casual clothing. Akira may be straight up goth. Includes an all new babymetal soundtrack by Nicol Armarfi.

User avatar
ogorhan
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm
Location: World of Kancolle

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by ogorhan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:52 am

300BillionDegrees wrote:The Loligoth pack. All the girls (plus Hideaki) dress loligoth style, both for school uniforms and casual clothing. Akira may be straight up goth. Includes an all new babymetal soundtrack by Nicol Armarfi.
With a guest appearance of bestgirl Kurumi from DAL :D
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Munchenhausen » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:37 pm

FelOnyx wrote:Knives DLC
In order to cater to the all-important knife fetishist demographic, all H-scenes have been reworked to incorporate sexy knife play.
Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Charmant » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:Knives DLC
In order to cater to the all-important knife fetishist demographic, all H-scenes have been reworked to incorporate sexy knife play.
Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DilDLC: Added scenes in each act where someone uses Rin's nubs as dildos.

Negativedarke
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Negativedarke » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 am

The improvised dildo DLC. With this installed you have the option of grabbing a nearby object during any h-scene and using it as a dildo.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Munchenhausen » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:55 am

Negativedarke wrote:The improvised dildo DLC. With this installed you have the option of grabbing a nearby object during any h-scene and using it as a dildo.
"H-Hisao, what are you planning on d-d-doing with that candelabra?"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by brythain » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:22 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
Negativedarke wrote:The improvised dildo DLC. With this installed you have the option of grabbing a nearby object during any h-scene and using it as a dildo.
"H-Hisao, what are you planning on d-d-doing with that candelabra?"
"Um, I might ask you the same, Hanako, about that concertina wire."
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Megumeru » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:34 pm

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: "H-Hisao, what are you planning on d-d-doing with that candelabra?"
"Um, I might ask you the same, Hanako, about that concertina wire."
Is that a piano wire...?

"Oh, n-nothing...I-I heard recently you and Lilly are g-getting along well..."
Hanako yandere-mode?


There's actually a game where you play as a yandere???
Ok, I am checking that. My life feels a bit more complete
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Steinherz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Megumeru wrote:
brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: "H-Hisao, what are you planning on d-d-doing with that candelabra?"
"Um, I might ask you the same, Hanako, about that concertina wire."
Is that a piano wire...?

"Oh, n-nothing...I-I heard recently you and Lilly are g-getting along well..."
Hanako yandere-mode?


There's actually a game where you play as a yandere???
Ok, I am checking that. My life feels a bit more complete
Yandere-simulator
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by brythain » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Megumeru wrote:Is that a piano wire...?
Not quite... [WIKILINK]
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
danfs
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 3:47 pm
Location: Espirito Santo, Brazil

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by danfs » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Steinherz wrote: Yandere-simulator
Which BTW, was updated today or yesterday
Last edited by danfs on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Megumeru » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:43 pm

danfs wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Yandere-simulator
Wich BTW, was updated today or yesterday
Just checked it a bit and I can't help but giggle

Why does it always have to reference Japan :lol:
Ok, we get it. America has students shooting each other with guns

But we have something better: psychotic highschool girls carrying a knife/machete/axe/etc. (frankly, it does explain the crime news that pops up once in a while--it always involve a female student killing someone with an 'x' object)

I thought the title was just a joke, but since it isn't this is giving me similar opinion to when I first found KS, I'm following this one develoment for sure :D
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Steinherz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:35 am

Megumeru wrote:
danfs wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Yandere-simulator
Wich BTW, was updated today or yesterday
Just checked it a bit and I can't help but giggle

Why does it always have to reference Japan :lol:
Ok, we get it. America has students shooting each other with guns

But we have something better: psychotic highschool girls carrying a knife/machete/axe/etc. (frankly, it does explain the crime news that pops up once in a while--it always involve a female student killing someone with an 'x' object)

I thought the title was just a joke, but since it isn't this is giving me similar opinion to when I first found KS, I'm following this one develoment for sure :D
You play as a teenage girl who will do anything to keep her rivals away. This includes murder, exploiting their secrets (including abuse, pregnancy, and drug addiction), bullying them until they commit suicide, and other things. Lampshade hung by the developer.
YandereDev: "After all, it is a horror game, where you are the monster."
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

Post Reply