Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ParagonTerminus

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Ryusashi wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Ryusashi wrote:Kawaii Pack
for an additional $3 potato-san can now be yours in a new route.
Screenshot:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-KvgY ... /photo.jpg
The love scene
oh_potato_san___by_amai_nayami-d7cvxtu.jpeg
Quick, edit your post and remove the large image you posted, before it's too late! I think I hear the Italian singing approaching this thread already...

Also, I think we all know where Potato-san is going.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Shingeki No Katawa
You know that manga-turned-anime about loads of naked giants walking around like lobotomised cannibals? Yeah, that one! For the low price of £4.99 (or alternatively by sending me a 20x40x10(cm) box full of Maltesers), you too can own the addon expansion pack that introduces four new Titan-Killing ladies into your favourite Titanless cripple fucking simulator!
Well, they're not titan killers anymore. They're just regular cripples. You know, since titans do not really exist. Disabled people do, however.
  • Mikasa Ackerman
    Cool, Collected, Calm and Crippled from the waist down! Meet this wheelchair-bound beauty in the Yamaku Main Courtyards!
  • Sasha Blouse
    The girl with one leg and one hell of an appetite! Encounter Sasha in the cafeteria!
  • Annie Leonhart
    This blonde will leave you breathless, just like her Pulmonary Fibrosis leaves her! See Annie battle her own fitness in the School's Gym!
  • Hange Zoë
    The optimist with low vision, and an astounding affinity for biology! Stumble upon this crazy lass in the Biology labs!
Last edited by Munchenhausen on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Munchenhausen wrote:Overrated Anime DLC
You know what manga-turned-anime about loads of naked giants walking around like lobotomised cannibals? Yeah, that one! For the low price of £4.99 (or alternatively by sending me a 20x40x10(cm) box full of Maltesers), you too can own the addon expansion pack that introduces four new Titan-Killing ladies into your favourite Titanless cripple fucking simulator!
Well, they're not titan killers anymore. They're just regular cripples. You know, since titans do not really exist. Disabled people do, however.
  • Mikasa Ackerman
    Cool, Collected, Calm and Crippled from the waist down! Meet this wheelchair-bound beauty in the Yamaku Main Courtyards!
  • Sasha Blouse
    The girl with one leg and one hell of an appetite! Encounter Sasha in the cafeteria!
  • Annie Leonhart
    This blonde will leave you breathless, just like her Pulmonary Fibrosis leaves her! See Annie battle her own fitness in the School's Gym!
  • Hange Zoë
    The optimist with low vision, and an astounding affinity for biology! Stumble upon this crazy lass in the Biology labs!
FTFY.

*ducks from incoming flak*

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

ParagonTerminus wrote: FTFY.

*ducks from incoming flak*
I actually agree with you. Although Mikasa as a cripple would be pretty interesting.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Quick, edit your post and remove the large image you posted
What large image? :wink:
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ParagonTerminus

Re: Katawa DLC

SpunkySix wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:Quick, edit your post and remove the large image you posted
What large image? :wink:
He got cooked.

o7 to him.

Back on track...

MLG DLC

Ever wanted to noscope Kenji while wearing a sexy fedora while your chosen cripple guzzles on Doritos and Mountain Dew? Now you can! Adds:
-A sniper rifle (without scope, because you're not MLG unless you noscope)
-Fedora (skip all the pansy-ass "feels" and get straight to the H-scenes! No girl will be able to resist your sexyness!)
-A neckbeard! (For looking even sexier)
-Doritos! (Because everyone loves chips)
-Mountain Dew (Totally nor sponsoring anyone here)

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

For a mere 50 cents, you can unlock the choice of buying a tiny pet Emi crab. Any scene set in Hisao's room will feature wacky hijinks in the background, courtesy of a mini crustacean with twintails and fake legs.
Atario

Post by Atario »

And for a mere dollar more, the crabs get really small — and numerous, and bitey, and hang around in your pubic hair.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:And for a mere dollar more, the crabs get really small — and numerous, and bitey, and hang around in your pubic hair.
But they're still cute and athletic, right?
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Yes, but you can only see them clearly with some form of magnification.
brythain

Post by brythain »

BMFJack wrote:Yes, but you can only see them clearly with some form of magnification.
That would be the track-and-field equivalent of the 'sea monkey' craze, I suppose. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

BMFJack wrote:Yes, but you can only see them clearly with some form of magnification.
Worth the $1.50, imo.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Atario wrote:And for a mere dollar more, the crabs get really small — and numerous, and bitey, and hang around in your pubic hair.
But they're still cute and athletic, right?
Do they give you motivation and keep you going when your body feels like it's ready to give in? Will it enable you to run the 100m sprint when your body gives up after 75m? Will it remind you that only you can make yourself a better person?

Because if so, yes please.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Munchenhausen wrote:Do they give you motivation and keep you going when your body feels like it's ready to give in? Will it enable you to run the 100m sprint when your body gives up after 75m? Will it remind you that only you can make yourself a better person?

Because if so, yes please.
They do, but it costs an extra $3.69 to unlock the "Motivational" package, $6.39 for the "Surpass your physical limitations" package, and $9.63 for the "Awesome personal advice" package.

Man, the devs could be so rich.

But I'm glad they aren't ;)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I've heard the scene where Hisao accidentally spills them into his pubes is pretty expensive.