Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Charmant

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Charmant »

Drills DLC. Everyone gets drills. Everyone. Even Rainbow Wizard and the background silhouettes.

A DLC that swaps the jazz place in Hanako's route for a dubstep rave, with billiards replaced by Hanako getting wasted (courtesy of Akira) and convinced into a stripperific dance involving glowsticks draped over her naked torso.

A DLC that puts you in Mutou's shoes throughout the game, tasking you with guiding the new depressed heart attack kid through the turmoil of an uprooted life while also handling teacher duties and your own downer home life on the side. Yuuko, Meiko, and Sae would replace the Yamaku girls, with Lilly's mother and Shizune's mother each being secret unlockable routes.

Alternative costume DLC would include:

Braveheart Lilly (facepaint and kilt)
VISOR Kenji (A VISOR, obviously)
Two-Face Hanako (asymmetrical suit)
Past Misha (long hairstyle, no pink - Cut hairstyle is the same, just brown)
Artist Rin (wears a paint-spattered smock and beret)
Pirate Emi (specially-designed running peglegs instead of blades, eyepatch, hat, dulled hook hand)
Dictator Shizune (military uniform)
Mobster Akira (pinstripe suit and hat)
Bob Ross Nomiya (Nomiya is Bob Ross)
Doctor Mutou costume pack (Mutou is a different incarnation of Doctor Who during each appearance)

Alternative dialogue/voicepack DLC:

Piratespeak Emi (All Emi dialogue made piratey)
Peanuts Shizune (Shizune voice audio, but she speaks only in Peanuts-adult-style 'wah-wah' noises)
MRA Kenji (Kenji dialogue text replaced entirely with Reddit and GamerGate cliches)

Chess/RISK DLC - Available in Hanako's route and Shizune's route, respectively.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Not quite sure if I should feel outraged or relieved since I don't think we'd ever consider most of this stuff, even if KS put bread on our table. :?

Unless we morphed from Internet Rockstars into Internet Evil Overlords, but that's another question entirely.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote: Mobster Akira (pinstripe suit and hat)
She is in a pinstripe suit :P

I certainly like the idea of new MCs, though.
Like, Taro could have Molly, Miki, Ikuno, Misaki or Hanako.
Why Hanako?

Because cooking skills or something
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
gekiganwing

Post by gekiganwing »

Broomhead wrote: Perhaps a bit silly, but I would also go for a reboot-esque dlc that changed it to a Mass Effect-esque or JRPG version, battles with the evil and all.
Relevant to my interests. I've always wanted to see more than one WRPG with genuine cute aesthetics. (The only one I can think of is Sonic Chronicles.) Also, even after spending 100+ hours on Persona 4, I'm ready for another story with more social links and gameplay in between events.
Leaty wrote: ...originally my fanfic was partially inspired by Persona 3 Portable's option to play through the game as a female protagonist with a totally different personality from the default (male) character. I wanted to explore what kind of story there could be if Katawa Shoujo had that sort of option as a reward for getting 100% completion. So if there were DLC, that's obviously what I'd want to see: a route where you play as Iwanako...
Also relevant to my interests. I still kinda, sorta like boy x girl pairings, I guess. But I'm much more likely these days to pay attention to a romance game if it has some other pairings. I spent so much time playing Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, and quite a bit of time reading Sweet Fuse...
Atario

Post by Atario »

Myst Katawa Shoujo: Masterpiece Edition Pack. Instead of background + sprites and event CG stills in 800×600, everything is now fully-rendered 3D (machinima-style; you still don't get to walk around freely. After all, this is still a visual novel). Price: $$$$
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Silentcook wrote:Internet Evil Overlords
You're not already?

Actually, if it were purely a money consideration, I could see a zombie girl added. She'd be easy enough to write. :lol:
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Miki path DLC: You can pay 15.55$ to experience the game all over again, this time with everyone's favorite fox faced brown girl. An additional 5.69$ on top of that also unlocks the dildo/whip/submachine gun and light saber-stump attachements for her, leading to yet new story branches.

Rin footjob DLC: Now you can experience Rin's path the way it was meant to be. Just 10.95$

Anal lube pack DLC +additional anal sex scenes for Emi: Now you can really go at it with your favorite track runner girl. Anal lubes come in a large variety of scents and tastes, with additional new commentary from Emi about how each of them feel. Yours for 11$.

Meiko path DLC: Why settle for the young, inexperienced virgins, when you could have the hot MILF of your dreams? 10$ + additional 5.69$ to unlock a threesome with Emi. Let mommy show you the ropes.

The Yamaku gangbang DLC: Yes! For 29.99$ you can have it all. Unlock this massive group sex orgy path with all the girls at the same time, including such guest stars like Miki, Suzu, Rika, Saki, and with special guest appearances from Nomiya and the Nurse. Order now, limited availability.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Anal lube pack DLC +additional anal sex scenes for Emi: Now you can really go at it with your favorite track runner girl. Anal lubes come in a large variety of scents and tastes, with additional new commentary from Emi about how each of them feel. Yours for 11$.

Meiko path DLC: Why settle for the young, inexperienced virgins, when you could have the hot MILF of your dreams? 10$ + additional 5.69$ to unlock a threesome with Emi. Let mommy show you the ropes.
Question:

Would these two come in a bundle?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:special guest appearances from Nomiya
Not in my hot cripple orgy, thank you.
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Silly Answer:
An extensive beach scene. The bad end is letting Hanako get sunburnt.

Oh The Humanity Answer:
A harem route. The timing just about works out. Hook up with Emi, ditch her, then Hanako, dump Hanako when Lilly gets back, hook up with Lilly, when she leaves that leaves you just enough time to get off to Rin's show and hook up with her, then hook up with Shizune at Tanabata.

Wasn't there a fanfic about this? Didn't work out too well for Hisao in the end.

Serious Answer:
Epilogues for each route. I think for all of the girls, maintaining a relationship is going to be just as hard as starting one. Nobody in the game is a paragon of mental stability, after all.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Honestly I'd just wish for a Miki route, even if it was only three acts. But any kind of additional story would be nice: a short Christmas fluff story with Lilly, Hanako and Hisao vacationing at a winter resort, a sidestory/prequel to Rin's route about young Nomiya and Sae and her husband, etc.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Three words.

Hotline Miami DLC
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

This thread feels like it's going the way of the KS Achievements thread... :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Umber

Post by Umber »

I would pay for anything that I normally wouldn't be able to receive in fan fiction. So, pretty much a Miki route.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
TerrorOfTheHighSeas

Post by TerrorOfTheHighSeas »

Munchenhausen wrote:Three words.

Hotline Miami DLC
I never knew how much I wanted this until now. Roaming Yamaku High like this would be glorious! There could be a mask for each girl, with their own unique abilities, of course:

Rin Mask: The ability to engage an enemy in a thoroughly confusing conversation, leaving them momentarily stunned.

Emi Mask: Increased movement speed + a lemon scent which can be used to lure enemies around corners.

Lilly Mask: Endless supply of origami which can be thrown and/or placed as distractions.

Hanako Mask: IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING! ability allows the player to teleport to the nearest safe zone.

Shizune Mask: The ability to convert an enemy into a student council ally for a short period of time.

Bonus Misha Mask: WAHAHA~! ability frightens unsuspecting enemies, causing them to drop their weapon, leaving them momentarily disarmed.

Not the greatest abilities of all, but the best I could come up with on the spot :P

Seriously though, prequels and sequels would be great. Although the talented people in the Fan Fiction section have already created some brilliant ones :D
Last edited by TerrorOfTheHighSeas on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.