Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ParagonTerminus

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Rainbow Wizard DLC - €59.99
Katawa Shoujo, except this motherfucker is always somewhere on your screen, watching... Waiting...

UNTIL AT THE END OR EACH ROUTE HE REVEALS THAT HE WAS THE GIRLS THE WHOLE TIME!
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Subtly Creepy Add-On:

You've felt happy and sad while playing KS, so why not feel unnerved? For just a few bucks, you can!

Misha looks more depressed than usual for Act One. Did something just move in the background? What the hell is that standing at behind the door to the roof, and how come nobody is commenting on it? Whoa, are my headphones messed up, or did somebody just whisper "help me"? Why is Rin giving you that look? Didn't this scene have happier music last time? I-I don't remember Emi's stumps being that bloody during the wheelchair scene last time. Why is Meiko being so mean to Emi? Come to think of it, where did that bruise on Emi's forearm come from? Holy shit, does that grave stone say HISAO on it?! What's going on, I'm scared guys! Oh god, now Emi wants sex and... everything is normal. Huh. Maybe I was just imagining things. Or was I?

Lingering sense of dread and lack of closure comes free as a bonus. God help you if you get one of the bad endings.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:Subtly Creepy Add-On:

You've felt happy and sad while playing KS, so why not feel unnerved? For just a few bucks, you can!

Misha looks more depressed than usual for Act One. Did something just move in the background? What the hell is that standing at behind the door to the roof, and how come nobody is commenting on it? Whoa, are my headphones messed up, or did somebody just whisper "help me"? Why is Rin giving you that look? Didn't this scene have happier music last time? I-I don't remember Emi's stumps being that bloody during the wheelchair scene last time. Why is Meiko being so mean to Emi? Come to think of it, where did that bruise on Emi's forearm come from? Holy shit, does that grave stone say HISAO on it?! What's going on, I'm scared guys! Oh god, now Emi wants sex and... everything is normal. Huh. Maybe I was just imagining things. Or was I?

Lingering sense of dread and lack of closure comes free as a bonus. God help you if you get one of the bad endings.
Beware of the toilet on the third floor. If you knock on one of the unisex cubicles, you hear this whisper: "Don'tyouhavetogodosomething... ?" God help you if you open the door and get the bad ending...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:Subtly Creepy Add-On:

10/10 would purchase
brythain wrote:Beware of the toilet on the third floor. If you knock on one of the unisex cubicles, you hear this whisper: "Don'tyouhavetogodosomething... ?" God help you if you open the door and get the bad ending...
Fucking lol'd
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Tea Time Pack: Ability to specify the teas used in each scene in which tea appears. Affects coloration of liquids in images as well as textual mentions and descriptions. A snip at Rs700. (Yes, it must be paid in Indian rupees.)
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

Katawa Shoujo Season Pass: Includes all of the previously mentioned DLCs and grants early access to the Rise of Kenji beta, all at a cheap price of 69.99$$!
[Online Pass sold separately for 4.20$$]
Vidi, vici, veni.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Graveyard Shift DLC:

Taking place a week after the Manly Picnic ending, play as Jed the disgruntled, underpaid janitor-turned-gravedigger as you attempt to dig a hole in the ground deep enough to crudely house a tightly shut highschooler-sized coffin while contemplating the meaning of life and wondering whether or not you'll have enough money by the end of the week to pay for a blowjob from that lonely Meiko chick.

For a small extra fee, view the whole thing in artsy indie game-styled pixel art. Anti-depressants sold separately.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

SpunkySix wrote:whether or not you'll have enough money by the end of the week to pay for a blowjob from that lonely Meiko chick.
Red Light DLC: Play as Meiko.
ParagonTerminus

Air Infusion DLC - €69.99

Expands breasts of all female characters to zeppelin size. Changes all bad endings to Hisao suffocating in boobs. Hindenburg DLC not included.

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Air Infusion DLC - €69.99

Expands breasts of all female characters to zeppelin size. Changes all bad endings to Hisao suffocating in boobs. Hindenburg DLC not included.
It would be interesting to see a second option for HBE to go down.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Broomhead wrote:It would be interesting to see a second option for HBE to go down.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM! [shoves Hisao out like a sumo wrestler made of boob]"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
ParagonTerminus

Atario wrote:
Broomhead wrote:It would be interesting to see a second option for HBE to go down.
"Mmm, Hanako, they jiggle so seductively while you say you hate m- BHRGHRGHRRGHRHRGRHRHRHRHRGRHRHRHRHHR...."

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I bet the forbidden beta of the game can be unlocked in full for indeterminately large sums of money, y'know. That's the real DLC.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Atario wrote:
Epilogue: Out of a deep-seated need for revenge after his forceful expulsion, Hisao burns down Lilly's summer house with Hanako and Lilly inside it.
And that's why it's called the hindenburg ending.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Air Infusion DLC - €69.99

So, in her Neutral Ending, Lilly pulls a "Mary Poppins", sans umbrella?
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.